Matrix Biolage RepairInside Intra-Reparative Control Cream uploaded by Zikea H.Matrix Biolage RepairInside Intra-Reparative Control Cream uploaded by Malorie R.Matrix Biolage RepairInside Intra-Reparative Control Cream uploaded by Cydnie B.

BY BIOLAGE

Leave-in heat protectant to provide shine and suppleness.

Formulated with Arginine and Soy, Biolage Advanced RepairInside Intra-Reparative Control Cream is a heat protective** leave-in conditioning cream that provides instant shine, suppleness and reparation to smooth hair without sacrificing natural bounce and movement.

**Protection from heat styling tools.

- Heat Protectant
- Leave in cream
- Provides instant shine & suppleness
- Repairs and leaves hair smooth
- Provides natural bounce and movement

HOW TO USE

After using RepairInside Shampoo and Conditioner, work evenly through damp hair. Style as usual.

Zikea H.
Lincoln
Biolage has to be my favorite!! All of the products are awesome. The one has a really nice smell and leaves my hair soft and full. Matrix Biolage RepairInside Intra-Reparative Control CreamMatrix Biolage RepairInside Intra-Reparative Control Cream
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I really loved this cream and on the plus side it's also not super expensive.. I did notice that it was repairing on my bleached blonde/damaged hair. I also really loved the smell! I keep hair creams away from my roots to prevent greasiness, but it makes my ends looks so much smoother!
Megan T.
Salisbury , MD
Favorite favorite favorite! Love the smell. It is on the pricery side, but it is a generous sized bottle so it lasts a long time! Love the pump bottle, my fav. I only use a quarter sized bit and apply it throughout my hair & it leaves it smooth & smelling good!
amber n.
Hoagland, IN
Use after repair inside shampoo and conditioner on damp hair and blowdry. You will have healthy looking shiny managable hair. Use all three products together for best result. Smells amazing too! I am a hairstylist and see great results after my clients use this. When someone changes their hair color frequently or uses a lot of heat on it, their hair often become unmanageable and dull looking. #BiolageRepairInside helps reverse the damage you have done to your hair and bring it back to life.
Cydnie B.
Chandler, AZ
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STUFF! I originally got to try it as a stylist sample and when it was gone I had to go back! I use this every other time I wash my hair following up the Repairinside shampoo and conditioner. it smells great and peotects your hair! Sometimes i even mix a squirt in with my conditioner while in the shower so super silky hair.
Jennifer L.
Muskogee, OK
I love this control cream. I use it every time I wash my hair to leave it soft and to control the frizz. I will never stop buying it because it leaves my hair soft and silky. It works very well and doesn't oil up your hair.
Rogelia S.
It's a nice leave in sorta product but I have very curly hair and this weighs my hair down terribly I tend to use it overnight to hydrate and repair and rinse it off its heavy
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
I love this product. It's hard for me to find a product that leaves my hair soft and not so frizzy and this one does both plus I can see the repair its made on my hair since I started using it.
I have been using this for a year now it's made a huge impact on my hair! I love it! I will continue to use this until I run out then I'll probably buy some more!
Erin B.
This stuff smells soooo good! It also restored my hair when it got fried from bleaching. It works best if you use it with the shampoo sand conditioner.