BY BIOLAGE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rich conditioning restores suppleness and shine.

Formulated with Arginine and Soy, Biolage Advanced RepairInside Conditioner imparts rich conditioning to help restore suppleness, shine and movement to severely damaged hair.

- Rich conditioning
- Restores suppleness and shine
- Provides natural bounce and movement

• How is this on hair repair and will it weigh hair down?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Jessica C.
Ashdown
Tomorrow will make one year of me purchasing and using this product along with the shampoo after my hair stylist used it on me in her salon. I usually get the jumbo bottles from Ulta when they're on sale with a pump which makes the bottles last a pretty long time. It makes my hair nice and soft, minimizes my frizz and breakage as well as decreasing hair shedding. I am very happy with this conditioner. My hair can be pretty picky sometimes such as looking like a Brillo pad with some cheaper brands. This one doesn't do that to me and I am grateful for that. I would recommend this to a friend or family member.
Grey X.
I got this (with the shampoo) in an attempt to fix my bleach damaged, dry, frizzy hair. Before I was using  Bed Head Urban Antidotes™ Level 3 Resurrection Conditioner and this blows it out of the water. Leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and manageable. I tried  Matrix Biolage Keratindose Conditioner as well, but much preferred the results of this one.
Brittany R.
Johnson City
This conditioner doesn’t weigh down my hair. However I can only use a little bit for the fact that conditioner makes my hair super oily looking. So I would recommend when using for fine hair only using a little bit on the very ends or where it seems to get tangled most. My hair will feel a little thicker. It makes my hair fall out though.
Shanna C.
Cypress , TX
I bought this shampoo/conditioner set in attempts to repair damage and split ends that come along with long hair. This can be a bit expensive if you don't purchase it on sale, but you can find it at ULTA when they have their semi-annual pump sale. These large bottles typically last me long enough to hold off until each sale. The scent is extremely pleasant, which was tough to find with other repairing shampoo/conditioner sets. My hair feels conditioned and my split ends and breakage have slowed down. I think this product is effective and I would repurchase!
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
This is a creamy and hydrating conditioner that is infused with arginine and soy. I love the way my hair feels and smells after using this conditioner and how it imparts softness, shine and strength without weighing my hair down. I apply this conditioner from mid-lengths thru the ends and leave on for 3 minutes for maximum benefits. It is a very restorative and nourishing conditioner and I like that it is sulfate and paraben free. I'm more of a fan off the conditioner than I am of the shampoo. It doesn't have the signature biolage scent but it still smells very good.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
I was excited when receiving this as a present (received as a gift set with shampoo) as I didn't know that Biolage made an advanced line. It being advanced I would think it should perform better than regular Biolage, which it did not. It felt very heavy on my hair. It also didn't have the signature Biolage smell. I would not purchase again. Not worth the money.
Mallory C.
Watertown, NY
This seems to be the best choice for my hair right now. My hair has been through so many chemicals. I have long thick hair and this works for me. A bit pricey but Ulta tends to have decent sales. Just bought this in jumbo bottle.
Kaylyn O.
Florence, AZ
Long story short I had to dye my hair 2 days in a row due to a stylist screwing up my blonde hair so I was VERY worried about my hair getting damaged or having very dry looking hair. This stuff made my hair SOO soft & shiny!! I seriously couldn't stop touching my hair after it dried because it was so soft! Definitely recommend :) #biolage, #hairrepair, #hairstylist Matrix Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Conditioner Matrix Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Shampoo
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
My hair isn’t necessarily damaged - it’s not colored and I rarely use heat - but it is dry and frizzy. I was looking for something that would moisturize and possibly control frizz without coconut oil as an ingredient as I’m allergic. This shampoo and conditioner combo worked really well for me. It was very nourishing and left my hair soft and silky with minimal frizz. My hair also detangled nicely even without using a leave in. I would definitely consider buying these again.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
My favorite conditioner hands down. It makes my hair so soft and hydrated without weighing it down and feeling oily. A little goes along way and I even use it as an overnight treatment. Ulta always has the best deals with this brand I would highly recommend trying it out at their next sale !
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How is this on hair repair and will it weigh hair down?

back