BY BIOLAGE

Rich conditioning restores suppleness and shine.

Formulated with Arginine and Soy, Biolage Advanced RepairInside Conditioner imparts rich conditioning to help restore suppleness, shine and movement to severely damaged hair.

- Rich conditioning
- Restores suppleness and shine
- Provides natural bounce and movement

• How is this on hair repair and will it weigh hair down?1 Answers
Jessica C.
Ashdown
Tomorrow will make one year of me purchasing and using this product along with the shampoo after my hair stylist used it on me in her salon. I usually get the jumbo bottles from Ulta when they're on sale with a pump which makes the bottles last a pretty long time. It makes my hair nice and soft, minimizes my frizz and breakage as well as decreasing hair shedding. I am very happy with this conditioner. My hair can be pretty picky sometimes such as looking like a Brillo pad with some cheaper brands. This one doesn't do that to me and I am grateful for that. I would recommend this to a friend or family member.
Brittany R.
Johnson City
This conditioner doesn’t weigh down my hair. However I can only use a little bit for the fact that conditioner makes my hair super oily looking. So I would recommend when using for fine hair only using a little bit on the very ends or where it seems to get tangled most. My hair will feel a little thicker. It makes my hair fall out though.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
This is a creamy and hydrating conditioner that is infused with arginine and soy. I love the way my hair feels and smells after using this conditioner and how it imparts softness, shine and strength without weighing my hair down. I apply this conditioner from mid-lengths thru the ends and leave on for 3 minutes for maximum benefits. It is a very restorative and nourishing conditioner and I like that it is sulfate and paraben free. I'm more of a fan off the conditioner than I am of the shampoo. It doesn't have the signature biolage scent but it still smells very good.
Grey X.
I got this (with the shampoo) in an attempt to fix my bleach damaged, dry, frizzy hair. Before I was using  Bed Head Urban Antidotes™ Level 3 Resurrection Conditioner and this blows it out of the water. Leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and manageable. I tried  Matrix Biolage Keratindose Conditioner as well, but much preferred the results of this one.
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
This seems to be the best choice for my hair right now. My hair has been through so many chemicals. I have long thick hair and this works for me. A bit pricey but Ulta tends to have decent sales. Just bought this in jumbo bottle.
Kaylyn O.
Florence, AZ
Long story short I had to dye my hair 2 days in a row due to a stylist screwing up my blonde hair so I was VERY worried about my hair getting damaged or having very dry looking hair. This stuff made my hair SOO soft & shiny!! I seriously couldn't stop touching my hair after it dried because it was so soft! Definitely recommend :) #biolage, #hairrepair, #hairstylist Matrix Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Conditioner Matrix Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Shampoo
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
My hair isn’t necessarily damaged - it’s not colored and I rarely use heat - but it is dry and frizzy. I was looking for something that would moisturize and possibly control frizz without coconut oil as an ingredient as I’m allergic. This shampoo and conditioner combo worked really well for me. It was very nourishing and left my hair soft and silky with minimal frizz. My hair also detangled nicely even without using a leave in. I would definitely consider buying these again.
Megan S.
I bought this conditioner at Ulta Beauty because it was on sale at the front of the store. Turns out I love it! I have very thick curly hair that tends to be on the drier side. I can only comb through it with conditioner (if I don't want it to tangle or frizz). This conditioner makes my hair super easy to comb through, like a detangler. It leaves it super moisturized and smelling good. I don't know what the scent is, but it's pleasant. Once this runs out I will check out what else this brand has to offer.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
My favorite conditioner hands down. It makes my hair so soft and hydrated without weighing it down and feeling oily. A little goes along way and I even use it as an overnight treatment. Ulta always has the best deals with this brand I would highly recommend trying it out at their next sale !
Samara W.
Hayward, CA
I will try anything that allows me to keep coloring my hair and keep my hair healthy. I feel like this conditioner (along with the shampoo) keeps my hair soft and moisturized. I buy the largest bottle they sell at Ulta to get my money's worth- but keep an eye out for sales!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How is this on hair repair and will it weigh hair down?