BeautyHair ProductsBiolage
Matrix RepairInside Conditioner

Matrix Biolage RepairInside Conditioner

by Biolage

Rich conditioning restores suppleness and shine.

Formulated with Arginine and Soy, Biolage Advanced RepairInside Conditioner imparts rich conditioning to help restore suppleness, shine and movement to severely damaged hair.

- Rich conditioning
- Restores suppleness and shine
- Provides natural bounce and movement

How is this on hair repair and will it weigh hair down?
Start your review of Matrix Biolage RepairInside Conditioner!
Riverview, FL
This is a great conditioner if you have over processed hair . It made my hair feel really soft
Haleigh S.
kokomo
I love this conditioner and i love the shampoo. My hair has been colored and I have had heat on it since i was in middle school. This product makes my hair feel really soft and doesn't feel dry and damaged like usual.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
This is a creamy and hydrating conditioner that is infused with arginine and soy. I love the way my hair feels and smells after using this conditioner and how it imparts softness, shine and strength without weighing my hair down. I apply this conditioner from mid-lengths thru the ends and leave on for 3 minutes for maximum benefits. It is a very restorative and nourishing conditioner and I like that it is sulfate and paraben free. I'm more of a fan off the conditioner than I am of the shampoo. It doesn't have the signature biolage scent but it still smells very good.
Alla O.
Northbrook, IL
I have used this shampoo for a while and love the smell. Also leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth!
Sandy S.
Simpsonville, SC
I have had my platinum blonde hair for years so I like to use the to help strengthen my hair. It helps my hair stay healthy and hydrating by repairing my color treated hair. I definitely recommend this I am very satisfied with it. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs to repair their damaged color treated hair.
Kristen L.
I liked this conditioner. A little heavy if you have fine hair so make sure to use small amounts. The smell is great and isn’t too heavy. My hair was soft and shiny after using so I would recommend it!
Jamie W.
Wayne, NJ
I use a lot of heat on my hair, and this shampoo seems to keep up with all the heat! My hair doesn't really break anymore and the ends aren't burnt or dead like they once were. The best part is this shampoo leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and smells great too!
Sioux Falls, SD
My hair isn’t necessarily damaged - it’s not colored and I rarely use heat - but it is dry and frizzy. I was looking for something that would moisturize and possibly control frizz without coconut oil as an ingredient as I’m allergic. This shampoo and conditioner combo worked really well for me. It was very nourishing and left my hair soft and silky with minimal frizz. My hair also detangled nicely even without using a leave in. I will note though that although this isn’t sulfate free, it was very gentle and I did need to use more product than I typically would with a sulfate shampoo. I would definitely consider buying these again
Sioux Falls, SD
My hair isn’t necessarily damaged - it’s not colored and I rarely use heat - but it is dry and frizzy. I was looking for something that would moisturize and possibly control frizz without coconut oil as an ingredient as I’m allergic. This shampoo and conditioner combo worked really well for me. It was very nourishing and left my hair soft and silky with minimal frizz. My hair also detangled nicely even without using a leave in. I would definitely consider buying these again.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
This creamy and restorative shampoo is infused with arganine and soy. It is strengthening and hydrating and lathers well. I love the way my hair initially feels after using this shampoo but it doesn't control oil very well and tends to get heavy on the hair by the end of the day. It doesn't have the signature biolage scent but it still smells very good. I like this shampoo because it is sulfate and paraben free but I don't love it.