BY MATRIX

Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Conditioner - Formulated with arginine and soy, Biolage Advanced Repairinside Conditioner imparts rich conditioning to help restore suppleness, shine and movement to severely damaged hair. Recommended for repeated chemically and mechanically damaged hair. Compatible with all hair types. Up to 75% repaired hair strength after one use.*When using the system of repairinside Shampoo, Conditioner and Intra-Reparative Control Cream.Recommedned hair type: Repeated chemically abused hair. Compatible with all hair types.Paraben free. - Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Conditioner see more...

• How is this on hair repair and will it weigh hair down?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cydnie B.
Chandler, AZ
My absolute fave! I use this every time I wash my hair following the shampoo and leave in conditioner from the line. I originally received the line as stylist samples from work and instantly fell in love. I have repurchased the liters several times now. I wouldn't recommend this for someone with hair that tends to be very greasy or fine. My hair is thick and the ends are pretty dry. leaves my hair feeling super silky! ALSO I wouldn't use this if you are the person who washes their hair every day, could get a bit greasy if so.
Andie S.
Granada Hills , CA
I use the conditioner with its corresponding shampoo and I have seen such an improvement in my hair! It's been color treated and damaged and these products allow me to wash and let my hair air dry. They are products salon professionals use and I love the results!
Sara D.
Grand Junction, CO
I refuse to use anything else on my hair. Ever since I discovered this I haven't turned back. It smells amazing and it does an amazing job
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
This is used on me at the hair salons and although it is expensive it is effective. It has nice packaging but it is not for me.
Carly H.
Watertown, NY
If only this wasn't so pricy I'd buy it all the time. It makes my hair so soft I love it
Amanda B.
Belém do Pará
Adoro esse condicionador, vario bastante então ele repara mt bem os meus fios e deixa meu cabelo lindoo!
Myriam L.
This conditioner makes my hair so soft and easy to detangle. It has a nice sent et it is good if you have blonde or bleached hair. It is kind of pricey but you get a huge amount for the price so turns out it's not that expensive.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How is this on hair repair and will it weigh hair down?