BY MATRIX

Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Conditioner - Formulated with arginine and soy, Biolage Advanced Repairinside Conditioner imparts rich conditioning to help restore suppleness, shine and movement to severely damaged hair. Recommended for repeated chemically and mechanically damaged hair. Compatible with all hair types. Up to 75% repaired hair strength after one use.*When using the system of repairinside Shampoo, Conditioner and Intra-Reparative Control Cream.Recommedned hair type: Repeated chemically abused hair. Compatible with all hair types.Paraben free. - Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Conditioner see more...

• How is this on hair repair and will it weigh hair down?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Anais I.
Denver, CO
This works wonders on my hair this stuff I can't go long with out keeps my hair bouncy and lovely and I get from any local drugstore or any local Ulta Sephora it's good for colored hair helps soften your hair love it smells amazing
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY
Have used this conditioner over and over again. Biolage products are always one of my go to's not to mention a little goes a long way and a bottle this size lasts forever!
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
I refuse to use anything else on my hair. Ever since I discovered this I haven't turned back. It smells amazing and it does an amazing job
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
This is used on me at the hair salons and although it is expensive it is effective. It has nice packaging but it is not for me.
Carly H.
Watertown, NY
If only this wasn't so pricy I'd buy it all the time. It makes my hair so soft I love it
Anita M.
Great product, I like how it makes my hair feel, I noticed a difference after a few uses.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
This stuff is amazing I finnally found what I needed for my hair it works grest
Myriam L.
This conditioner makes my hair so soft and easy to detangle. It has a nice sent et it is good if you have blonde or bleached hair. It is kind of pricey but you get a huge amount for the price so turns out it's not that expensive.
Amanda B.
Belém do Pará
Adoro esse condicionador, vario bastante então ele repara mt bem os meus fios e deixa meu cabelo lindoo!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How is this on hair repair and will it weigh hair down?