BY MATRIX

Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Conditioner - Formulated with arginine and soy, Biolage Advanced Repairinside Conditioner imparts rich conditioning to help restore suppleness, shine and movement to severely damaged hair. Recommended for repeated chemically and mechanically damaged hair. Compatible with all hair types. Up to 75% repaired hair strength after one use.*When using the system of repairinside Shampoo, Conditioner and Intra-Reparative Control Cream.Recommedned hair type: Repeated chemically abused hair. Compatible with all hair types.Paraben free. - Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Conditioner see more...

• How is this on hair repair and will it weigh hair down?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Anais I.
Denver, CO
This works wonders on my hair this stuff I can't go long with out keeps my hair bouncy and lovely and I get from any local drugstore or any local Ulta Sephora it's good for colored hair helps soften your hair love it smells amazing
Danielle R.
Biolage Repairinside Shampoo and Condition is a MUST HAVE for me! It's the only shampoo I use, and it makes my hair feel healthy and soft. A little pricey, but definitely worth it! I am always satisfied with this product.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
I got a sample and thought it was good. Left my hair feeling very soft. It is very creamy in texture and smells good. Would totally buy a full size product because it is worth it. Leaves you hair very manageable.
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY
Have used this conditioner over and over again. Biolage products are always one of my go to's not to mention a little goes a long way and a bottle this size lasts forever!
Anita M.
Great product, I like how it makes my hair feel, I noticed a difference after a few uses.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
This stuff is amazing I finnally found what I needed for my hair it works grest
Shanna C.
Killeen, TX
I bought this shampoo/conditioner set in attempts to repair damage and split ends that come along with long hair. This can be a bit expensive if you don't purchase it on sale, but you can find it at ULTA when they have their semi-annual pump sale. These large bottles typically last me long enough to hold off until each sale. The scent is extremely pleasant, which was tough to find with other repairing shampoo/conditioner sets. My hair feels conditioned and my split ends and breakage have slowed down. I think this product is effective and I would repurchase!
Kaylyn O.
Queen Creek, AZ
Long story short I had to dye my hair 2 days in a row due to a stylist screwing up my blonde hair so I was VERY worried about my hair getting damaged or having very dry looking hair. This stuff made my hair SOO soft & shiny!! I seriously couldn't stop touching my hair after it dried because it was so soft! Definitely recommend :) #biolage, #hairrepair, #hairstylist Matrix Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Conditioner Matrix Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Shampoo
Olivia V.
I've used most Biolage's products and I do enjoy them. I think this one is nice. I have color treated, dry, curly, hair with split and dead ends. I believe it does a decent job. The scent of these products are always delightful.
Natalie M.
Lexington, KY
I am in love with this shampoo and conditioner. I started using this product about 2 months ago and don't plan on switching! I have long brown hair that can get frizzy easily. This combo helps keep everything smooth and smells amazing!!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How is this on hair repair and will it weigh hair down?