BY MATRIX

Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Conditioner - Formulated with arginine and soy, Biolage Advanced Repairinside Conditioner imparts rich conditioning to help restore suppleness, shine and movement to severely damaged hair. Recommended for repeated chemically and mechanically damaged hair. Compatible with all hair types. Up to 75% repaired hair strength after one use.*When using the system of repairinside Shampoo, Conditioner and Intra-Reparative Control Cream.Recommedned hair type: Repeated chemically abused hair. Compatible with all hair types.Paraben free. - Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Conditioner see more...

• How is this on hair repair and will it weigh hair down?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
This is a creamy and hydrating conditioner that is infused with arginine and soy. I love the way my hair feels and smells after using this conditioner and how it imparts softness, shine and strength without weighing my hair down. I apply this conditioner from mid-lengths thru the ends and leave on for 3 minutes for maximum benefits. It is a very restorative and nourishing conditioner and I like that it is sulfate and paraben free. I'm more of a fan off the conditioner than I am of the shampoo. It doesn't have the signature biolage scent but it still smells very good.
Shanna C.
Killeen , TX
I bought this shampoo/conditioner set in attempts to repair damage and split ends that come along with long hair. This can be a bit expensive if you don't purchase it on sale, but you can find it at ULTA when they have their semi-annual pump sale. These large bottles typically last me long enough to hold off until each sale. The scent is extremely pleasant, which was tough to find with other repairing shampoo/conditioner sets. My hair feels conditioned and my split ends and breakage have slowed down. I think this product is effective and I would repurchase!
Samara W.
Hayward, CA
I will try anything that allows me to keep coloring my hair and keep my hair healthy. I feel like this conditioner (along with the shampoo) keeps my hair soft and moisturized. I buy the largest bottle they sell at Ulta to get my money's worth- but keep an eye out for sales!
Kaylyn O.
Queen Creek, AZ
Long story short I had to dye my hair 2 days in a row due to a stylist screwing up my blonde hair so I was VERY worried about my hair getting damaged or having very dry looking hair. This stuff made my hair SOO soft & shiny!! I seriously couldn't stop touching my hair after it dried because it was so soft! Definitely recommend :) #biolage, #hairrepair, #hairstylist Matrix Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Conditioner Matrix Biolage Repairinside Arginine + Soy Shampoo
Olivia V.
I've used most Biolage's products and I do enjoy them. I think this one is nice. I have color treated, dry, curly, hair with split and dead ends. I believe it does a decent job. The scent of these products are always delightful.
Natalie M.
Lexington, KY
I am in love with this shampoo and conditioner. I started using this product about 2 months ago and don't plan on switching! I have long brown hair that can get frizzy easily. This combo helps keep everything smooth and smells amazing!!
Cydnie B.
Chandler, AZ
My absolute fave! I use this every time I wash my hair following the shampoo and leave in conditioner from the line. I originally received the line as stylist samples from work and instantly fell in love. I have repurchased the liters several times now. I wouldn't recommend this for someone with hair that tends to be very greasy or fine. My hair is thick and the ends are pretty dry. leaves my hair feeling super silky! ALSO I wouldn't use this if you are the person who washes their hair every day, could get a bit greasy if so.
Andie S.
Granada Hills, CA
I use the conditioner with its corresponding shampoo and I have seen such an improvement in my hair! It's been color treated and damaged and these products allow me to wash and let my hair air dry. They are products salon professionals use and I love the results!
Danielle R.
Biolage Repairinside Shampoo and Condition is a MUST HAVE for me! It's the only shampoo I use, and it makes my hair feel healthy and soft. A little pricey, but definitely worth it! I am always satisfied with this product.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
I got a sample and thought it was good. Left my hair feeling very soft. It is very creamy in texture and smells good. Would totally buy a full size product because it is worth it. Leaves you hair very manageable.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How is this on hair repair and will it weigh hair down?