BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Rejuvatherapie Intensive Masque is a deep penetrating treatment that smoothes the hair cuticle and strengthens your hair’s structure, whilst intensely moisturising without weight for optimum manageability.

Ideal for dry, lifeless hair Matrix Biolage Rejuvatherapie Intensive Masque is an intensely revitalising treatment that will restore your hair’s softness, shine and health. It’s formulated with cationic conditioners that target damaged areas while a protein strengthener helps protect the hair’s strength. Your hair will be left tamed, soothed and magnificently manageable.

Directions of use:

• After Age Rejuvenating Shampoo, massage onto wet hair. Leave in 3-5 minutes.
  • Rinse.
  • Use once or twice weekly in place of Age Rejuvenating Conditioner.

Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I DYED MY HAIR BLONDE A YEAR AGO AND THIS PRODUCT HAS SAVED MY HAIR FROM DRYING OUT. IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE AND BETTER THAN MOST OTHER BRANDS I'VE TIRED. IT MEANT MY EXCEPTIONS AND I BUY IT WHEN I RUN OUT. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY SO ITS NOT TO EXPENSIVE.
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
I'm a huge fan of this hair care line, but this is my all time favorite product I've found so far. My hair has lost some of it's elasticity, strength, and thickness since I had my daughter, so I am constantly on the look out for anything to help. I use this twice a week and it has made a HUGE difference. I've noticed less hair loss, more shine and slight thickening. I also notice the beautiful scent lingering around until my next wash :) My daughter (who has THICK, course hair) also uses this once a week and it's a miracle worker when it comes time to brush! I highly recommend trying this out!
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is one of my favorite hair masks on the market. I used to have red hair and from time to time still go back to it. This mask is perfect for adding hair dye directly too. Everyone knows red hair is hard to maintain. So adding the dye straight to this and letting it sit on your hair for a couple minutes helps not only moisturize and soften your hair, but helps preserve and maintain the color in your hair !
Morgan M.
Sanford, NC
One of my favorite Biolage products. I am always looking for a new hair masque, and this is by far the best one I've tired. I have thick, dark, curly hair and it penetrated each curl and really seemed to bring my hair back to life. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
I have found masks in the drug store that as good if not better. Tried to give this to my mom thought maybe it could work for her and she asked if I was mad at her not a fan of this product line. The smell is the best part of the product. I wouldn't repurchase.
Nimmi N.
Shrewsbury, MA
Moisturises hair to the tip and brings a lush look! I would love to use this product again and i believe pamepeing your hair once in a while keeps it healthy and supple.take out that dry brittle spirit of your tangled beauty and give it new life.
Victoria D.
Paynesville , MN
This stuff works SOOO well, it's like magic. IT really helps with my hair. Use between shampooing and conditioning so the hair follicle is still open when you put it on, leave for 5 minutes magically refreshed and rejuvenated hair.
Anastasia A.
Fort Lupton, CO
Love this stuff!!! I leaves your hair feeling so thick and healthy!!! its a pretty awesome hair mask! but it is pricey considering there are other cheaper alternatives that are not as expensive!
Kayla B.
Arlington, TX
I love the way this mask makes my hair feel! i have been coloring my hair since i was 12 and i cant remember how soft and silky my hair feels after using it. Plus it smells AMAZING!
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
one of my favorites really helps bring life back to my hair!! I am always coloring it and sometimes my hair gets unmanageable and this helps!
Tessa W.
Does this work well in reducing frizzy hair? Also does this mask help manage tangles better?
Amalia B.
Watertown, SD
How does this mask work?