Matrix Biolage Rejuvatherapie Age Rejuvenating Shampoo uploaded by Ana R.

BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Rejuvatherapie Age Rejuvenating Shampoo rejuvenates hair's appearance with nutrient-rich conditioning blends formulated with omega-3 rich camelina oil, antioxidant lycopene and rice protein. Experience renewed resiliency, airy softness and luminous shine. Age Rejuvenating Shampoo cleanses and replenishes with a luxurious formula that leaves hair weightlessly soft, supple and radiant.

Cares for Color-Treated Hair.

• I love anything biolage! It might be a little on the pric...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this?2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase? Does it work well for all hair types?1 Answers
catherine p.
so minty, it feels very cooling when you lather in the shampoo, and put the conditioner, it does bubble up nicely, and hair feels clean after using, for me the scent is long lasting. 👍🏻
Lindsay N.
Lenexa, KS
I love this brand and how it smells. I have liked everything I used and I feel like it's a good price for a salon product.  It' just as good as a more expensive line. They have something for everyone. I will buy this again and recommend to others as well.
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta , IL
This shampoo not only hydrates my hair but leaves it looking shinny and so so healthy. It lathers up so good and the scent is so fresh and lingers in the hair for the first day or so. I will definitely continue to repurchase this shampoo and I'd definitely recommend it if your hair is in need of hydration.
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
When I want to splurge, this is my go-to shampoo. It lathers well and leaves my hair smelling great with a nice, subtle soft scent. It's not as strong as the more popular drugstore brands such as Herbal Essence, etc. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I would definitely buy again.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I will always love the smell of this. It dries my hair out but when used in conjunction with the conditioner, which is very rich, hair gets that moisture back. This is still in my top five though. Perfect for when hair hasn’t been washed in awhile and is oilier than normal.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I have used this line for many years and swear by it! It leaves your hair feeling soft and fresh after the first wash! It works for all hair types! I recommend it for anyone! I will definitely repurchase as soon as I start to run low on my current bottle!
Sarah B.
I love the way this shampoo makes my hair feel and smell. My hair always ends up being super shiny and silky when I use this product. I absolutely love this stuff and recommend it to anyone looking for something that does what it says.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Love this product! It is a unisex shampoo which is great for any hair type that needs some hydration. It works great on the ends of my hair. It does not stop the oils from my hair that are necessary like other shampoos tend to do
Rachel S.
Philadelphia, PA
My mother taught me about professional products like this one. Been around for heads! It leaves your hair feeling light and clean without that wax build up that drugstore shampoos leave behind. It’s definitely worth the extra money!
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
Love this shampoo by Matrix it smells nice and my hair always feels clean and looks nice and healthy. I like that it lathers well and works good for all hair types I recommend this shampoo.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
Where can I purchase this?
Maggie T.
Davenport, FL
I love anything biolage! It might be a little on the pricey side but it's such a big bottle and will last you forever! Smells good too:)
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
Where can I purchase? Does it work well for all hair types?
Jenna G.
Coldwater, MI
Does this really help your hair from fading after being colored?