BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Rejuvatherapie Age Rejuvenating Conditioner: Helps protect against daily environmental damage that can age hair prematurely Restores a youthful-looking shine to hair with added softness, silkiness and bounce see more...

Amanda S.
Columbia Falls, MT
I absolutely love all matrix biolage hair care products! they all smell fabulous and they all seem to do exactly what they claim and that's kinda rare these days lol bottom line I would recommend this to anyone with dry damaged hair, and be sure to let it soak for a few mins
Hayley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was okay! It's a great brand but definitely not the best as I've found others that work better, both cheaper and more expensive options
Dana B.
Youngstown, FL
I absolutely love this conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and manageable. It smells great too. I use it daily.
Courtney B.
Clayton, CA
I specifically got this because my hair is incredibly dry in the winter and I needed something a bit more intense to add some moisture back. I also dye my hair blonde so it saps any moisture that I would normally have right out. I don't think this necessarily added the moisture that it needed to my hair, but it didn't dry it out either which is what I find happens with a lot of conditioners I've tried. It didn't fade my color or give me a rough, overrinsed texture to my hair either. 4/5, Matrix has yet to disappoint as I also use their purple shampoo for my blonde!
Aldina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a product sent from heaven!!!! The way this made my hair feel is unbelievable. It helped my hair get healthy again. It always had a nice shine to it. The smell is pleasant.
Jennifer M.
I love this conditioner. It is very moisturizing, leaving my hair very soft. The scent lingers and smells clean and fresh. Can be a bit too heavy for my scalp, so I only use it for the bottom half of my hair.
Karoline T.
Waltham, MA
The littlest bit of this product goes such a long way! whenever there is any sense of dryness I use this product and within minimal uses my scalp feels better again.
Nancy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for months loved that it left my hair super silky. It is a bit pricey but with time leaves your hair feeling incredible.
Laura M.
Hazard
Best conditioner I have ever used. The smell that it leaves in your hair is amazing and you are left with silky smooth hair all day long.
alexis d.
Burlington, KY
Absolutely love it! I couldn't live without it. I am never let down by matrix products. They are definitely worth the expense