BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Rejuvatherapie Age Rejuvenating Conditioner restores strength, suppleness and shine. Formulated with a revitalizing hair nutrition complex of camelina oil, this Matrix Biolage Conditioner, 10.1 oz, provides much-needed moisture for your hair. This Matrix conditioner also has lycopene to protect from premature hair aging, as well as rice protein to help repair damage and revive the elasticity that leaves hair resilient. This Matrix Biolage Rejuvatherapie Age Rejuvenating Conditioner helps to protect your hair against daily environmental damage that can age hair prematurely. Helping to restore shine, this Matrix Biolage Conditioner, 10.1 oz, provides hair with added softness, silkiness and bounce.

• Helps protect against daily environmental damage that can age hair prematurely
  • Restores a youthful-looking shine to hair with added softness, silkiness and bounce

Sara B.
Richland, WA
The biolage rejuvenating conditioner is perfect for color treated damaged hair! It brings life back into your locks! I have very dry and brittle long hair and this gives it the right amount of hydration without weighing my hair down.
Lindsay U.
Penfield, NY
I did like this conditioner the few times I used it. It gave my hair more moisture however it also made my hair feel thicker after I would dry it. It’s not my favorite but the product isn’t half bad and worth a try!
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Nice smell, leaves hair soft and silky. Rich in vitamins. Makes you feel super beautiful. Easy on styling your hair with. Price is right on the spot pay for great size and last pretty long. We’ll recommend
Samantha M.
This is great makes your hair feel so soft and healthy but i feel like you have to have the shampoo to do it full results. When i use a different brand shampoo i feel like it doesnt help as much.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
I love this product. I feel like this makes my hair feel amazing he next day. I only wash my hair a few times a week but this keeps it looking great every day of the week. I would recommend this product!!
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
This product helped my super damage hair for almost 5 months of continuously. I used it every time I washed my hair. It's a little pricey but worth every penny! It's safe for color treated hair as well!
Courtney B.
Clayton, CA
I specifically got this because my hair is incredibly dry in the winter and I needed something a bit more intense to add some moisture back. I also dye my hair blonde so it saps any moisture that I would normally have right out. I don't think this necessarily added the moisture that it needed to my hair, but it didn't dry it out either which is what I find happens with a lot of conditioners I've tried. It didn't fade my color or give me a rough, overrinsed texture to my hair either. 4/5, Matrix has yet to disappoint as I also use their purple shampoo for my blonde!
Amanda S.
Columbia Falls, MT
I absolutely love all matrix biolage hair care products! they all smell fabulous and they all seem to do exactly what they claim and that's kinda rare these days lol bottom line I would recommend this to anyone with dry damaged hair, and be sure to let it soak for a few mins
Kelley O.
The best conditioner I've ever used. I have hair that gets greasy quickly but with this conditioner it doesn't get greasy very easily. It smells great and leaves me hair feeling so soft and looking so shiny and healthy.
Melinda H.
I used to buy this for my daughter years ago. You had to buy it at a beauty shop then, but now you can find it at the drug stores, and others. It is a higher end product. Very good conditioner