BY BIOLAGE

Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Shampoo, with black sesame and grapefruit, purifies flat, fine hair without stripping for lightweight body.

Benefits:

• 71% natural-origin
  • 99% biodegradable
  • No silicones
  • No parabens
  • No artificial colorants
  • 100% recycled plastic

Matrix considers an ingredient to be of natural origin if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from the original plant or mineral source.

HOW TO USE

To use: Apply to wet hair with a massaging motion. Follow with Uplift Conditioner. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
I got a sample of this shampoo from Birchbox & I had to buy the full size during the ulta sale. I have thick, frizzy and wavy hair and this gives me perfect hair days. I never get compliments on my hair but everytime I use this Matrix Biolage uplift shampoo and conditioner I always get compliments on my hair. It's definetly the best you will come across. It's the best ever!
May B.
I love this shampoo! I got it as a gift from my aunt who is a hair dresser and am obsessed. It gives my fine hair a slight lift and does not make my hair greasy or dry. I love the subtle smell.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I love this! This shampoo made my hair feel so clean. It really took all of the dirt and oil out. I had family stay with me over the holidays and they used this in the shower. Every single family member asked for the name of this shampoo because it was THAT good! I love it.
Brittany B.
Smells AMAZING! Definitely makes my scalp feel clean and doesn’t weigh my hair down but I wish it would lift my hair up a bit more. I love that the ingredients are “healthy” if you will. Although I wasn’t 100% satisfied with the volume, I still continue to use!
Heather M.
Eau Claire
Another product that smells as amazing as it works! It’s not heavy and not stripping, leaves your hair and scalp feeling clean! I have short thick hair, my daughter has longer, thinner hair. We are both able to use this and both like it!
Sydney P.
Edmond, OK
Ok, I have been a huge Biolage fan for quite some time, as their products do wonders for my fine, curly, thick hair, but I received this product and the conditioner on a Birchbox and was just blown away. Even with thick hair, I dont tend to have a lot of body and build to it so I end up having to use root lifting spray/tons of hair spray, but not anymore! This stuff is magnificent in terms of body. I mean I cannot rave enough about how full my hair looked after one wash! The smell is fantastic and my hair was nice and soft and shiny. This is without a doubt everything you'd want in a shampoo. It's a little pricier, I bought it for $10.99/ 10 oz bottle, but OMG so worth it!!!!! [product:matrix-biolage-r.a.w.-uplift-shampoo]
Sam L.
Chino, CA
This product has some positive benefits, as well as some things I don't like about it. First, it's sort of runny, so I need to use a little more than the average shampoo. It also seems to dry my hair out. After shampooing, my hair feels stringy and dry, obviously before I use conditioner. I really like the way it smells, and I really love that it has natural ingredients. Overall, I think with the right leave in product, my hair will be good to go!
Jasmine G.
Seaside, CA
I received this complimentary from Influenster and will definitely be buying it once I run out! With this shampoo, a little goes a long way! (I have short hair and only need about the size of a dime or less!) The smell is really refreshing and unique, I love it! Also, it leaves my hair feeling quite soft even before the conditioner! I definitely recommend it for anyone with thin curly hair!
Miranda C.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely loved this product! I was skeptical at first because of its color, but the scent and way it left my hair had me coming back for me. I am so thankful that Influenster sent me their test samples for this product! I am such a fan and will be getting more. The organic attributes are just another positive about it.
Vanessa J.
New York , NY
I received the product via Influenster. I have fine hair and I think the shampoo and conditioner do help to make my hair feel fuller! Smells good and very earthy. Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Uplift ShampooMatrix Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Conditioner
Olivia E.
Edelstein , IL
What are you guys thinking about the new Biolage RAW by Matrix ? I have the "uplift" shampoo and conditioner and love it! Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Shampoo
Jessica W.
Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Shampoo has anyone else broke out from using this product? i had to go to the dr. to treat my skin reaction to the product. the chemical in it that broke me out is Dimethylaminopropylamine. it is a skin irritant.