BY BIOLAGE

Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Shampoo, with black sesame and grapefruit, purifies flat, fine hair without stripping for lightweight body.

Benefits:

• 71% natural-origin
  • 99% biodegradable
  • No silicones
  • No parabens
  • No artificial colorants
  • 100% recycled plastic

Matrix considers an ingredient to be of natural origin if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from the original plant or mineral source.

Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I love this! This shampoo made my hair feel so clean. It really took all of the dirt and oil out. I had family stay with me over the holidays and they used this in the shower. Every single family member asked for the name of this shampoo because it was THAT good! I love it.
Brittany B.
Smells AMAZING! Definitely makes my scalp feel clean and doesn’t weigh my hair down but I wish it would lift my hair up a bit more. I love that the ingredients are “healthy” if you will. Although I wasn’t 100% satisfied with the volume, I still continue to use!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I received this shampoo in my birchbox. It has a nice clean scent to it, it’s different then most shampoos it smells more natural. It is a little more runny and thin than most shampoos so it takes a little more product and time to get it to lather but once it does it works very well. My hair definitely feels cleaner and more clarified after using. It does feel a little dry until you add the conditioner and once you do it takes care of that. I like that it has all natural ingredients. I don’t really notice any difference with it uplifting or adding volume. I do enjoy this shampoo but it is not something that I would consider purchasing.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I received a sample of Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Shampoo in my Birchbox this month and was very excited about it.  I tried it today.  It was a lot thinner than I expected which isn't really important, I just poured out more than I needed.  I really dislike the way it smells. It's very chemically and kind of masculine scented. However, it left my hair shiny and healthy looking and it did make it feel and look fuller.  My hair smells icky though and it's pricey so I doubt I'll ever buy it.
Sydney P.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Ok, I have been a huge Biolage fan for quite some time, as their products do wonders for my fine, curly, thick hair, but I received this product and the conditioner on a Birchbox and was just blown away. Even with thick hair, I dont tend to have a lot of body and build to it so I end up having to use root lifting spray/tons of hair spray, but not anymore! This stuff is magnificent in terms of body. I mean I cannot rave enough about how full my hair looked after one wash! The smell is fantastic and my hair was nice and soft and shiny. This is without a doubt everything you'd want in a shampoo. It's a little pricier, I bought it for $10.99/ 10 oz bottle, but OMG so worth it!!!!! [product:matrix-biolage-r.a.w.-uplift-shampoo]
Sam L.
Lake elsinore, CA
This product has some positive benefits, as well as some things I don't like about it. First, it's sort of runny, so I need to use a little more than the average shampoo. It also seems to dry my hair out. After shampooing, my hair feels stringy and dry, obviously before I use conditioner. I really like the way it smells, and I really love that it has natural ingredients. Overall, I think with the right leave in product, my hair will be good to go!
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
I received this complimentary from Influenster and will definitely be buying it once I run out! With this shampoo, a little goes a long way! (I have short hair and only need about the size of a dime or less!) The smell is really refreshing and unique, I love it! Also, it leaves my hair feeling quite soft even before the conditioner! I definitely recommend it for anyone with thin curly hair!
Miranda C.
I absolutely loved this product! I was skeptical at first because of its color, but the scent and way it left my hair had me coming back for me. I am so thankful that Influenster sent me their test samples for this product! I am such a fan and will be getting more. The organic attributes are just another positive about it.
Vanessa J.
New York , NY
I received the product via Influenster. I have fine hair and I think the shampoo and conditioner do help to make my hair feel fuller! Smells good and very earthy. Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Uplift ShampooMatrix Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Conditioner
Nancy R.
I love the idea of this shampoo! What's better than natural ingredients in a world full of chemicals? Unfortunately my hair is so dry and frizzy that this only made it worse. My ends felt like straw and I had to add lot of oil so that it looked healthy. The smell was great, perhaps I just need one that specialized in dry hair :)
Olivia E.
Mapleton, IL
What are you guys thinking about the new Biolage RAW by Matrix ? I have the "uplift" shampoo and conditioner and love it! Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Shampoo
Jessica W.
Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Shampoo has anyone else broke out from using this product? i had to go to the dr. to treat my skin reaction to the product. the chemical in it that broke me out is Dimethylaminopropylamine. it is a skin irritant.