BY BIOLAGE

Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Conditioner with kiwi and kaolin clay, weightlessly conditions flat, fine hair for increased body.

Benefits:

• 95% natural-origin
  • 99% biodegradable
  • No silicones
  • No parabens
  • No artificial colorants
  • 100% recycled plastic

Matrix considers an ingredient to be of natural origin if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from the original plant or mineral source.

Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I received a deluxe sized sample of this in my Birchbox for October 2017.

I took 1 star away for the price.  I have tried other shampoos/conditioners that do the same thing that is cheaper.  However, I can't say the price would make me NOT want to buy it.

I have long, stick-straight, fine hair.  This made my hair feel clean and gave it a bit of volume without having to put any other products in after ward.  Someone people have complained about the smell, I liked it.  I would purchase in the future.
Brittany B.
This conditioner is absolutely amazing! I LOVE that this company is trying to accomplish a more “healthy” if you will, ingredients list. My hair doesn’t feel weighed down but still feels nourished. It also smells AMAZING which is a huge plus. It is on the pricey side but I think it’s worth it just for the deep earthy smell it has.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Love love love! I normally would get just oily hair from using conditioner. Not this one. It made my hair feel so clean and fluffy for about 2-3 days. It’s a little on the pricier side compared to regular drugstore brands, but it’s so worth it.
Bianca B.
I'm dying to talk about @lookfantasticus & all the exciting goodies they sent me!!! First off, thank you for spoiling me with these luxury hair & beauty products. Look Fantastic Beauty Box is a monthly subscription service that caters to hair & beauty enthusiasts. From as low as $16 a month (depending on your plan) you will receive over $60 in product delivered to your door every month! To my surprise, my boxes estimated value included around $214 worth of FULL SIZED goodness! Have I mentioned they offer FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY? To all my fellow beauty junkies, this is something to get excited about!!! Give them a follow & please let @lookfantasticus that @bianca_beatz5150 says "Where have you been all my life?"

Products featured are listed below:
Sundari GOTO KOLA AND INDIAN ASPARAGUS MASK - $115 VALUE!
Sundari CHAMOMILE EYE OIL - $49 VALUE!
skyn Iceland ANGELICA LINE SMOOTHER - $25 VALUE
Biolage R.A.W. UPLIFT CONDITIONER - $25 VALUE
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I received a sample of Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Conditioner in my Birchbox this month.  I don't like the scent. It's very thick which doesn't matter much to me.  I had to use more than I usually use though.  My hair is dry on the ends, oily at the scalp so I think it works great for that.  My hair is shiny and soft and feels fuller so I would say it does the job.  I doubt I would buy  it because it's very pricey and doesn't really have a "wow" factor for me.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I received this conditioner in my Birchbox. It is pretty thick, thicker then any other conditioners I’ve used and has a grey tint to it. It has a very nice clean scent. It definitely makes your hair feel more moisturized without weighing it down or making it feel sticky or oily. I do not notice a difference in volume or uplifting my hair. I do think it’s a little pricey but I like that it has all natural ingredients. I enjoy using this conditioner but I don’t think it’s something that I would purchase.
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
I brought a sample size from Ulta and I love it so much. I get so many compliments when I use the Matrix Biolage uplift. I never ever get compliments on people saying they love my hair. Complete strangers loved my hair. My hair is long coarse and thick. It gives my hair moisture and gets rid of frizz. It made my hair beautiful! I highly recommend.
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
I received this complimentary from Influenster but will definitely be buying it once I run out! It's perfect for my thin curly hair! It smells amazing and is so moisturizing! You don't need to use much either! My curls dry shiny, soft, and weightless! It's what I've been looking for all my life!
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I really love his conditioner. It smells great & leaves my hair feeling silky! You don't need a lot, as the product spreads well. I can feel an instant difference as soon as I rinse the conditioner out of my hair. My hair has no tangles & has a healthy shine to it!
Briana W.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product from Influenster for free. At first, it felt like the conditioner wasn't enough heavy duty enough, but then I realized that maybe I should be using a RAW conditioner like this. It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or dry, it dries at a good middle point and dries out without using the hair dryer naturally.