Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Conditioner uploaded by Sam L.Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Conditioner uploaded by Bianca B.Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Conditioner uploaded by Jasmine G.

BY MATRIX

Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Conditioner with kiwi and kaolin clay, weightlessly conditions flat, fine hair for increased body.

Benefits:

• 95% natural-origin
  • 99% biodegradable
  • No silicones
  • No parabens
  • No artificial colorants
  • 100% recycled plastic

Matrix considers an ingredient to be of natural origin if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from the original plant or mineral source.

Buy on ULTA
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Conditioner in my Birchbox this month.  I don't like the scent. It's very thick which doesn't matter much to me.  I had to use more than I usually use though.  My hair is dry on the ends, oily at the scalp so I think it works great for that.  My hair is shiny and soft and feels fuller so I would say it does the job.  I doubt I would buy  it because it's very pricey and doesn't really have a "wow" factor for me.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this conditioner in my Birchbox. It is pretty thick, thicker then any other conditioners I’ve used and has a grey tint to it. It has a very nice clean scent. It definitely makes your hair feel more moisturized without weighing it down or making it feel sticky or oily. I do not notice a difference in volume or uplifting my hair. I do think it’s a little pricey but I like that it has all natural ingredients. I enjoy using this conditioner but I don’t think it’s something that I would purchase.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is absolutely amazing! I LOVE that this company is trying to accomplish a more “healthy” if you will, ingredients list. My hair doesn’t feel weighed down but still feels nourished. It also smells AMAZING which is a huge plus. It is on the pricey side but I think it’s worth it just for the deep earthy smell it has.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a deluxe sized sample of this in my Birchbox for October 2017.

I took 1 star away for the price.  I have tried other shampoos/conditioners that do the same thing that is cheaper.  However, I can't say the price would make me NOT want to buy it.

I have long, stick-straight, fine hair.  This made my hair feel clean and gave it a bit of volume without having to put any other products in after ward.  Someone people have complained about the smell, I liked it.  I would purchase in the future.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm dying to talk about @lookfantasticus & all the exciting goodies they sent me!!! First off, thank you for spoiling me with these luxury hair & beauty products. Look Fantastic Beauty Box is a monthly subscription service that caters to hair & beauty enthusiasts. From as low as $16 a month (depending on your plan) you will receive over $60 in product delivered to your door every month! To my surprise, my boxes estimated value included around $214 worth of FULL SIZED goodness! Have I mentioned they offer FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY? To all my fellow beauty junkies, this is something to get excited about!!! Give them a follow & please let @lookfantasticus that @bianca_beatz5150 says "Where have you been all my life?"

Products featured are listed below:
Sundari GOTO KOLA AND INDIAN ASPARAGUS MASK - $115 VALUE!
Sundari CHAMOMILE EYE OIL - $49 VALUE!
skyn Iceland ANGELICA LINE SMOOTHER - $25 VALUE
Biolage R.A.W. UPLIFT CONDITIONER - $25 VALUE
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing conditioner! This gives my hair so much volume it's like I have brand new hair. I love that it has clay in it and also that it's gray lol. Great product and it gives results!
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
This conditioner has become my holy grail . I never tried any matrix products . But at the salon I work in they carry it so I decided to give it a try . I have fine hair , no volume and oily scalp . I have 60% virgin hair the rest is dyed . This not only makes it soft but doesn't weight it down and really hydrates with out feeling greasy . Love that it's made with natural products really can feel the difference in the one moth I been using it . Also the smell is so nice ! Super in love when I run out I'm for sure going to repurchase!
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this complimentary from Influenster but will definitely be buying it once I run out! It's perfect for my thin curly hair! It smells amazing and is so moisturizing! You don't need to use much either! My curls dry shiny, soft, and weightless! It's what I've been looking for all my life!
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love his conditioner. It smells great & leaves my hair feeling silky! You don't need a lot, as the product spreads well. I can feel an instant difference as soon as I rinse the conditioner out of my hair. My hair has no tangles & has a healthy shine to it!
Briana W.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product from Influenster for free. At first, it felt like the conditioner wasn't enough heavy duty enough, but then I realized that maybe I should be using a RAW conditioner like this. It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or dry, it dries at a good middle point and dries out without using the hair dryer naturally.