Matrix Biolage Raw Smoothing Styling Milk Styling Product

Matrix Biolage Raw Smoothing Styling Milk Styling Product see more...

Roopa R.
It took a while to get the hang of this styling milk to see what other products work with this and which ones don't. Once I had that figured out I'm loving it now.
So basically after I shower and use a nice frizz control conditioner, I spray my hair with #gliss Aryan oil serum spray... it's lightweight and helps control frizz again . Then I use a leave in conditioner and use the styling milk on my tips and scrunch up the hair with my hands. I use the biolage frizz control spray after that and a volume booster spray. I finish off with a curling gel to get some slightly hard crunch. Finally I use my diffuser to lock in the style.

The styling milk makes sure that hair isn't super crunchy after drying! So love it and it's part of my hair care routine now.
Liz S.
This styling milk did help with my blow dry - I felt like my hair was smoother and the blow dry holds longer when I used it. But, I feel like it leaves a residue in my hair. I have tried it by itself and with my normal styling products (leave-in conditioner and hair oil). I have tried using less and less product - if I use a small enough amount to not have any residue, I don't get any of the blow dry benefits. Even though there product left behind, it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I like the styling milk enough to use the rest of the bottle, but I don't like enough to buy it when it runs out. I do think that if you are looking for silicon free styling products or more natural/sustainable products, this would be a good option. I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Juliana G.
Fairfield, CT
Full disclosure: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
That being said I really enjoy the product. I only buy very natural hair products and cosmetics, there are two ingredients I usually avoid listed (sodium benzoate and tocopherol). Other than that I don't mind the rest of the ingredients and they avoid the ones that are a deal breaker for me. Another disclosure, this product says to use before blow drying and styling, I'm very low maintenance with my hair and just brush it and let it air dry. That being said I put in just a little bit, brushed it through and my hair looks and feels great. My hair looks really shiny and healthy and I can't stop touching it. My hair feels incredibly smooth, soft and silky.
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
Matrix Biolage Raw Smoothing Styling Milk Styling Product
This is the product I received for testing. My first acquaintance with the brand. Excellent smoothing styling milk. The milk is very light, moisturizing. Hair does not stick together. After use, the hair is smooth and shiny, easy to comb. I liked the light fragrance of the remedy. Excellent and natural composition, without parabens and silicones. Of course I recommend.
Brandi G.
tempe, AZ
This product i really liked however it's best when applied to wet hair and then styled it didn't do much smoothing on its own you'd still need to either blow dry or straighten to get its full effect I love that it's all natural but if you don't apply to wet hair AND style it could act more like a gel leaving your hair feeling crispy instead of soft.
Wennie S.
Product was very light and a little goes a long way. It didn't feel like I was putting anything on my hair but it definitely softened up and has a lot slip. Curls came out weight free, buttery soft, defined, shiny... I'm very happy with the results. (I received this via influenster and biolage free to test for my honest opinion.)
Jamie D.
Only 4 stars because it does leave a residue that I can feel. However, it smells amazing, so that's a great thing about it! I found it worked best when I applied it to damp hair and then blow-dried. I didn't love the way it would sit in my hair if I applied it to damp hair and then air-dried it. So, I plan accordingly and implement it into my routine! Otherwise, love the fact that the ingredients are simple and natural.
Silvia ♡.
Smoothing styling milk. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. This product is 99% natural origin, no artificial fragrance and colorants, no silicone, no parabens. I have tried using this product several times. But my hair comes out heavy and the next day they are dirty. I think it works on a different type of hair. My hair is fine and oily roots.
Taylor N.
I loved the smell, texture and packaging. It is such a simple product to use and definitely makes a world of difference on my hair. It can leave hair somewhat greasy but this product alone made me go out and buy the matching shampoo and conditioner which is beyond amazing.
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
I wasn’t a fan of this styling milk. I’m not sure if this was the intended effect but it made my hair weighted and greasy. I gravitate towards products that are light on my hair and this definitely wasn’t. I wasn’t a fan of the smell either. I wouldn’t recommend this product.