BY BIOLAGE

Ease the grip of blow dry while enhancing hair with nourished style.

Infused with honey and oat, this smoothing styling milk eases the grip of blow dry while enhancing hair with nourished style. For polished locks and smooth hair.

• 5X smoother hair* without feeling coated.

• 99% natural origin

• 98%biodegradable

• 95% recycled plastic packaging

• No artificial fragrance

• No artificial colorants

• No silicones

• No parabens

• HOW TO USE
    To use: Shake before use. Work a small amount in hands anda pply throughout damp hair. Spread evenly. Blow-dry as desired.
    KEY INGREDIENTS

Oat Extracts and Honey

Buy on ULTA
Roopa R.
It took a while to get the hang of this styling milk to see what other products work with this and which ones don't. Once I had that figured out I'm loving it now.
So basically after I shower and use a nice frizz control conditioner, I spray my hair with #gliss Aryan oil serum spray... it's lightweight and helps control frizz again . Then I use a leave in conditioner and use the styling milk on my tips and scrunch up the hair with my hands. I use the biolage frizz control spray after that and a volume booster spray. I finish off with a curling gel to get some slightly hard crunch. Finally I use my diffuser to lock in the style.

The styling milk makes sure that hair isn't super crunchy after drying! So love it and it's part of my hair care routine now.
Elizabeth S.
This styling milk did help with my blow dry - I felt like my hair was smoother and the blow dry holds longer when I used it. But, I feel like it leaves a residue in my hair. I have tried it by itself and with my normal styling products (leave-in conditioner and hair oil). I have tried using less and less product - if I use a small enough amount to not have any residue, I don't get any of the blow dry benefits. Even though there product left behind, it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I like the styling milk enough to use the rest of the bottle, but I don't like enough to buy it when it runs out. I do think that if you are looking for silicon free styling products or more natural/sustainable products, this would be a good option. I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Juliana G.
Fairfield, CT
Full disclosure: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
That being said I really enjoy the product. I only buy very natural hair products and cosmetics, there are two ingredients I usually avoid listed (sodium benzoate and tocopherol). Other than that I don't mind the rest of the ingredients and they avoid the ones that are a deal breaker for me. Another disclosure, this product says to use before blow drying and styling, I'm very low maintenance with my hair and just brush it and let it air dry. That being said I put in just a little bit, brushed it through and my hair looks and feels great. My hair looks really shiny and healthy and I can't stop touching it. My hair feels incredibly smooth, soft and silky.
E Jinq H.
Huber Heights, OH
I use it product as instructed and it does help a little with my styling process. My hair is natural and thick and it does not hold curls easily. With this and blow drying I’ll able to achieve natural wavy look effortlessly. Plus point, my boyfriend love using it too. The scent is definitely gender neutral.
wennie s.
Product was very light and a little goes a long way. It didn't feel like I was putting anything on my hair but it definitely softened up and has a lot slip. Curls came out weight free, buttery soft, defined, shiny... I'm very happy with the results. (I received this via influenster and biolage free to test for my honest opinion.)
kayla b.
Vidor, TX
First off I really like the way this product smells, but I noticed when I use this product I helps keep my wavy hair wavy and it keeps it from getting as frizzy, but it  makes my hair really tangled when I use this product.  This is why I'm giving this product 3 stars.
Silvia ♡.
Smoothing styling milk. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. This product is 99% natural origin, no artificial fragrance and colorants, no silicone, no parabens. I have tried using this product several times. But my hair comes out heavy and the next day they are dirty. I think it works on a different type of hair. My hair is fine and oily roots.
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk
This is the product I received for testing. My first acquaintance with the brand. Excellent smoothing styling milk. The milk is very light, moisturizing. Hair does not stick together. After use, the hair is smooth and shiny, easy to comb. I liked the light fragrance of the remedy. Excellent and natural composition, without parabens and silicones. Of course I recommend.
Christine Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Biolage RAW Smoothing Styling Milk Is simply amazing !! I don’t know how I got along all this time without this Styling Milk !! After I shower, I squirt some in the palm of my hands and rub it throughout all of my hair, taking a comb or my fingers and evenly distributing the Milk throughout my whole head, then I style my hair like normal. This Styling Milk is not greasy, it’s super lightweight, smells really nice, and makes my hair so silky smooth. It’s definitely a product you can use everyday, you won’t want to miss a day using this.
Brittany P.
All of their natural and organic products are wonderful to use in your hair. I love all of their products for my daughter's hair as well as my dreadlocks hair. We have been natural for some time now and we use their products all the time.