BY BIOLAGE

A custom oil blend that creates smoother, softer, shinier hair. Suitable for all hair types.

Biolage R.A.W. Replenish Oil-Mist is a custom oil blend for all hair types and textures to achieve softer, smoother, shinier hair. A little oil goes a long way.

- 100% natural-origin
- pure olive oil
- pure sunflower oil
- pure borage oil
- rockrose essential oil
- lemon balm essential oil
- fennel essential oil

HOW TO USE

To use: Fine Hair - apply to dry hair before shampooing / add to conditioner. Other hair types - apply to dry hair overnight/ apply to wet or dry ends / apply before shampooing / add to conditioner. Suitable for use on body, too!

🌜Rachael🌛 R.
Dix Hills, NY
Before going to beauty school and becoming a cosmetologist I used to use these products and I’ve always love bed them. Now they’re all still amazing products however testing out other similar products I find this product can be a little heavy on fine hair and leaves the hair oily. It does replenish the hair but I suggest using it the night before and shower in the morning so your hair doesn’t have an oily look.
Holli O.
Wills point, TX
Great product. I love anything by Biolage! Every product I’ve tried has been amazing and their brand has taken over my haircare routine. I definitely would suggest trying this oil and literally anything else they offer.
Amanda S.
This product is hands down a favorite for my hair. I can’t be without it. The mist is perfect for usage. Leaves my hair soft and shinny very good heat protectant product for hot tools. No dry damaged hair
Jodi M.
Irondale, AL
Currently using this hair oil. I bought it on sale at Ulta and it’s pretty good. It moisturized my hair, and smells good. The only thing I don’t like about this is the pump pumps out too much oil. You only need a touch, or else your hair can get very greasy.
Kayelyn p.
This stuff is like a quick way to deep condition. Spray it in on your ends then layer your conditioner on top and let sit for a could minutes and it's like a new set of hairs!!
Vanessa G.
Ilion , NY
Smells great, leaves my hair felling moisturizer but not heavy and weighed down! I use this on my damp hair after a shower and it’s worked wonders
diane l.
Painesville, OH
This works wonderful 😉.  Making my hair feeling like I'm 14 again. Full and smells great. 😎 thanks so much😎
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Montana B.
Watauga, TN
One of the best oils... makes your hair slick grip, shiny, but not oily. It’s not too expensive either
Tia L.
This oil mist was so refreshing and soothing in the hair. It worked great and was really well priced. I didn’t know what to expect with this product but I was pleased with what I got, although I was pleased I don’t think I would get it again and it made my hair too oily.