Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Recover Shampoo

BY BIOLAGE

With Coriander Oil and Kaolin Clay, this conditioner helps restore stressed, sensitized hair for improved strength, shine and bounce.

Biolage R.A.W. Recover Conditioner with Coriander Oil & Kaolin Clay helps restore stressed, sensitized hair for improved strength, shine and bounce.

- 95% natural-origin
- 99% biodegradable
- no silicones
- no parabens
- no artificial colorants

3X Stronger hair

HOW TO USE

To use: After Recover Shampoo, apply to wet hair. Leave in 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

• I've read a lot of reviews that say this is drying. I hav...1 Answers
Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Recover Shampoo
Allie L.
Review for: Matrix Biolage Raw Recover Shampoo 11 oz more...
I've been looking for a sulfate free shampoo for a long time and I liked other Matrix Biolage shampoos, so I had high hopes for this. When I used it the first time, my hair was very frizzy and looked frazzled all over. I figured maybe it needed time to get used to the product, so I used it for about a week and a half, but my hair never got any better. I needed to lather, rinse, repeat to actually feel like I was doing anything, but it felt like no matter how much or little I used of this, it wouldn't lather or even do anything. I know sulfate free shampoos don't lather the way typical shampoos do, but this was even worse than others.

After the week and a half, I returned it. It's definitely not worth the money. I found a much better shampoo for 1/3 of the price!
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
My hairstylist recommended this shampoo to me to help with my damaged hair. At first I couldn’t tell a difference but after using this shampoo for about a week I started noticing a difference! I will definitely buy this shampoo again and it smells amazing!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Matrix Biolage Raw Recover Shampoo 11 oz more...
Yes this shampoo is great for your hair and all healthy without silicones and parabanes etc. But it was really drying for some reason. And yes I did use their conditioner too. I liked the smell when I was using it but afterwards, specially the second and third day, my hair stink. So overall I did not really enjoy this shampoo and I won't repurchase it.
Kristin P.
Winchester, KY
I love this stuff! Cleans my hair without stripping it. It smells great and has natural ingredients. I use it with the conditioner and have really enjoyed the pair. It feels like it keeps my hair cleaner, longer. I think this is due to
The fact that it doesn't strip my hair of all of its natural oils. Great for balancing the scalp!
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Color safe! Cool packaging to go with the lines theme. Really hydrates and helps protect hair. The bottle is a little smaller than other biolage products, so the price is better but doesn’t last as long.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Matrix Biolage Raw Recover Shampoo 11 oz more...
I purchased this product at Ulta.  I have used Matrix Biolage shampoo before but the R.A.W. line is a new experience for me.  the Shampoo is clear and smelled very medicinal to me.  the shampoo has a very low lather power. I found that my hair felt dried out and rough after I rinsed it.
Adrianna S.
Porum
Review for: Matrix Biolage Raw Recover Shampoo 11 oz more...
This shampoo has an amazing smell! It smells like berries. But It made my hair feel very dry after using in comparison to my current shampoo. It claims to help revive split ends, but I do not see how it can do this if it dries out my hair itself. I would not recommend this to a friend because the price of this shampoo is $18, and it is far too expensive for the quality of the product.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I absolutely loved this shampoo! It really made my hair feel so clean. I normally have an oily scalp and this really solved that problem. The smell isn’t the best but the outcome is so worth it! I would buy this again .
Olivia W.
So I received this shampoo to try from Influenster (thanks!) and I have been to using it with its conditioner for about two weeks now. The smell was a little strong for me (I'm not crazy about fruity scents) but my roommates loved it. I think it does a good job, I don't think I've noticed any crazy difference in my hair but I really like that there aren't any harsh chemicals in it. My hair is still probably adjusting to that. Overall the packaging was clean and pretty, it's a good size bottle of shampoo and you don't need much because it spreads well and gets foamy fast.
Kara H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Really helps my hair feel refreshed and strengthened after a long day at work. Smells great and gives your hair a boost after any stressful treatments. I pair this with the same RAW conditioner and my hair loves it! Would totally buy again!
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
I've read a lot of reviews that say this is drying. I have dry ends but oily roots. Would this be good for my hair?