Matrix Biolage Raw Recover Shampoo 11 oz uploaded by Steph B.Matrix Biolage Raw Recover Shampoo 11 oz uploaded by Jenniffer C.Matrix Biolage Raw Recover Shampoo 11 oz uploaded by Danielle T.

BY MATRIX

Recover Shampoo is made with yucca and goji berry to help restore shine and strength to stressed, damaged hair. Hair is stimulated to leave it feeling replenished. 70% natural origins and 99% biodegradable. No sulfates, parabens and is packaged in 100% recyclable plastic. see more...

• I've read a lot of reviews that say this is drying. I have dry en...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jena W.
the shampoo is not worth the price. For me this is an average shampoo. It left my hair manageable but not as soft and sleek as I had hoped it would. For the expensive price it is definitely not worth it.
Chelsey T.
Wichita Falls , TX
This is by far one of my favorite shampoos on the market as a stylist. Leaves your hair super clean feeling without any buildup and it's very natural. Also, it smells absolutely AMAZING.
Jenniffer C.
The RAW line smells amazing. I wash my hair only twice a week so I had to try this for a while to see how I truly felt about the product. It requires a lot of product to thoroughly clean my hair. I have to shampoo twice just to make my hair feel clean. The shampoo dries out my hair really badly, but the conditioner is great and forgiving. Overall a good product, not my favorite.
Alice M.
Vancouver , WA
Sadly I was completely unimpressed with this shampoo. I like a lather and this didn't much at all. Plus I had to use a lot of product, to only get slightly clean. For the price and from the brand, I expected more.
I have tried other of the Matric Raw products and I have enjoyed them. The recovery one just wasn't for me. Will not be repurchasing.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Finally used this again and although I thought it was great before, I've changed my mind.   It makes me hair feel greasy and I was very disappointed in it.  I love the smell, but it's too expensive for me.
Kilee P.
Hudson, NH
the Raw line is amazing! they have only the slightest scent but the  recovery shampoos have the best smell in my opinion. its more then 70% naturally derived with no silicones which is great; i was concerned that because of these it wouldnt work as efficiently as other shampoos but its could arguably work better!
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
For the price, I had high expectations. I think it's a pretty average shampoo. The pros: lovely smell, leaves hair clean but can be drying, cute packaging! Cons: price, requires alot of product to get clean hair.
Jessica M.
This shampoo smells so amazing! The packaging is cute for sure. It leaves my hair soft. It leaves my hair managable. Use it in conjunction with conditioner for stellar results!
April D.
Youngstown, OH
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Its a great shampoo. It smells so good and makes my hair feel healthy! I'm not at all disappointed with this product. It's kind of pricey, but so worth it. I'm definitely gonna be repurchasing again very soon.
Megan K.
Love this shampoo and love know it has great ingredients. It is on the spendier side, but a little goes a long way with this product that's for sure! It laters super great and makes hair feel clean!!!
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
I've read a lot of reviews that say this is drying. I have dry ends but oily roots. Would this be good for my hair?