Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Recover Shampoo uploaded by Kara H.Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Recover Shampoo uploaded by Olivia W.Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Recover Shampoo uploaded by Dior J.

BY BIOLAGE

Biolage R.A.W. Recover Shampoo with yucca & goji berry, helps restore shine to stressed, sensitized hair & leaves it feeling replenished.

Benefits:

• 70% natural-origin
  • 99% Biodegradable
  • No sulfates
  • No silicones
  • No parabens
  • No artificial colorants
  • 100% recycled plastic

Matrix considers an ingredient to be of natural origin if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from the original plant or mineral source.

Kara H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Really helps my hair feel refreshed and strengthened after a long day at work. Smells great and gives your hair a boost after any stressful treatments. I pair this with the same RAW conditioner and my hair loves it! Would totally buy again!
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
My hairstylist recommended this shampoo to me to help with my damaged hair. At first I couldn’t tell a difference but after using this shampoo for about a week I started noticing a difference! I will definitely buy this shampoo again and it smells amazing!
Kristin P.
Winchester, KY
I love this stuff! Cleans my hair without stripping it. It smells great and has natural ingredients. I use it with the conditioner and have really enjoyed the pair. It feels like it keeps my hair cleaner, longer. I think this is due to
The fact that it doesn't strip my hair of all of its natural oils. Great for balancing the scalp!
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Color safe! Cool packaging to go with the lines theme. Really hydrates and helps protect hair. The bottle is a little smaller than other biolage products, so the price is better but doesn’t last as long.
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
I received samples of this shampoo/conditioner in a subscription box that I use and loved it! It smells so good and leaves your hair feeling great. I also loved that it was all natural products. Would love to purchase but the price is a little steep compared to how much I usually prefer to spend ($10/bottle). The packaging is also a plus :)
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I absolutely loved this shampoo! It really made my hair feel so clean. I normally have an oily scalp and this really solved that problem. The smell isn’t the best but the outcome is so worth it! I would buy this again .
Olivia W.
So I received this shampoo to try from Influenster (thanks!) and I have been to using it with its conditioner for about two weeks now. The smell was a little strong for me (I'm not crazy about fruity scents) but my roommates loved it. I think it does a good job, I don't think I've noticed any crazy difference in my hair but I really like that there aren't any harsh chemicals in it. My hair is still probably adjusting to that. Overall the packaging was clean and pretty, it's a good size bottle of shampoo and you don't need much because it spreads well and gets foamy fast.
Michela P.
Acton, MA
OBSESSED. I received this in the Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Vox Box from Influenster (Thank you so much @influenster!) To start, the packaging is very nice. It looks like a juice bottle with bright, pleasing colors. The Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Shampoo is light yet very effective. The shampoo smells great! The goji berries are super refreshing. It washes out very clearly and leaves hair moisturized. It is the perfect balance of cleansing and moisturizing. I would love to try the other shampoos within this set.
Glaucia B.
Ridgefield PK, NJ
I got this for free from Influenster to try it. Well the package already look cute and colorful so I was very excited. I used the whole last week to be able to give a real review. I really like it. It's great how you put just a little bit of it in your hand and magically you can wash your whole hair. When you finish rubbing and then rinsing it you feel right away that your hair is clean. And the smell is so good!
Isra A.
I got a sample from the company and I fell in love with it with the first use! It's simply amazing! I'm a huge supporter of natural products and frankly sick of all the chemicals we're intaking nowadays so this was really refreshing.
It smells absolutely amazing, left my hair feeling clean, moisturized, soft, and looking healthy. I have long thick hair but a little amount still managed to go a long way. Right now, this is my favorite shampoo. Will definitely buy this the minute it comes on sale!