BY BIOLAGE

Infused with shea butter and Moroccan lava clay, it conditions and moisturizes dry, dull hair to seal in nourishment.

Re-Hydrate Clay Mask with shea butter and Moroccan lava clay conditions and moisturizes dry dull hair to seal in nourishment.

- 95% natural-origin
- 99% biodegradable
- no silicones
- no parabens
- no artificial colorants

HOW TO USE

To use: After a Biolage R.A.W. shampoo, apply to wet hair. Leave in 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.  In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

Buy on ULTA
Adisa J.
CLACKAMAS, NM
I use this mask as deep hair conditioning treatment once twice a week and it does the wonders to my hair. My hair color treated hair feels more hydrated and softer after each use. I gave it 4 stars as I don't like the smell of it. However I recommend it.
Deissy F.
Los Angeles
I had been looking for products with no silicone and it is very limited out there what you can find. At first I felt that this mask wasn't hydrating my hair enough but as I kept using it, it seriously help bring my natural waves back to life. Now I want to try the whole Raw hair system. Love this mask and won't be giving up on it any time soon!
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
I love the products it did work for me and I like the packaging. I got it in ultra store. I repeat it and I recommend it.