BY MATRIX

Re-Hydrate Clay Mask is made with Shea butter and Moroccan lava clay to deeply hydrate and seal in moisture to dry and dull hair. It penetrates your hair to rebuild lost nourishment and softness. 95% natural origins, no sulfates, parabens and is contained in 50% recyclable plastic. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Deissy F.
Deissy F.
Los Angeles
Review for: Matrix Biolage Raw Re-Hydrate Clay Mask 14.4 oz
I had been looking for products with no silicone and it is very limited out there what you can find. At first I felt that this mask wasn't hydrating my hair enough but as I kept using it, it seriously help bring my natural waves back to life. Now I want to try the whole Raw hair system. Love this mask and won't be giving up on it any time soon!
Adisa J.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Review for: Matrix Biolage Raw Re-Hydrate Clay Mask 14.4 oz
I use this mask as deep hair conditioning treatment once twice a week and it does the wonders to my hair. My hair color treated hair feels more hydrated and softer after each use. I gave it 4 stars as I don't like the smell of it. However I recommend it.