Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Re-Hab Mask uploaded by Wilka B.

BY BIOLAGE

Infused with rich honeycomb and kaolin clay, it deeply conditions even the most stressed, sensitized hair to rebuild strength.

Re-Hab Clay Mask with honeycomb and kaolin clay deeply conditions stressed, sensitized hair to rebuild strength.

- 95% natural-origin
- 99% biodegradable
- no silicones
- no parabens
- no artificial colorants

HOW TO USE

To use: After using a Biolage R.A.W. shampoo, smooth evenly from roots to ends. Leave in 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.  In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

brittany f.
I thought this wouldn’t work for my hair, but I was wrong. It is a pricey mask, but I find it was worth the money I spent. Plus it smells amazing. It left my hair feeling so soft and nourished. I will be repurchasing!
Christine M.
When I went to blonde my hair was so damaged. I had no idea where to start so I went to Ulta and saw this and checked it's reviews. Thank God. It's amazing. At first I was sketchy but I definitely saw sooo much improvement. Just follow the directions.
Rebecka A.
hyannis, MA
great product! I use biolage shampoo and conditioner and I find that the combination of these helps my hair immensely! the price is a little more expensive than others but I would buy it again
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Its a good product, I like it makes my hair healthier, the only problem I have is, it will leave my hair hard, really hard to comb my hair, so after I rinse I use a conditioner
Kilee P.
Hudson, NH
one of my all-time favorite masks for damaged hair. it has little to no smell at all. sometimes when you use a restore treatment your hair gets a bit dry or hay like because of all the keratin, but not this one! in fact i felt my hair was even moisturized too.
amani K.
el paso , tx
I absolutely hate this product I hate how dry it leaves my hair :/ super upset that I even wasted my money on this product
Tonya L.
I love this treatment not only does it work fabulously, but also smells so great which is a big plus in my book.
Carly K.
Petersburg, OK
The mask is really thick which I like in theory but it meant I needed a lot of product to cover my long hair. The smell is natural, which I’m not a huge fan of. Once my hair dried after my shower, I found my hair was more silky and shiny looking, especially towards the root. But my real problem is the last few inches of my hair, it was less frizzy but the mask didn’t work quite as well as I had hoped.
Neri Z.
Oakland, CA
Has anyone with fine color treated hair tried this out yet? Since it's a relatively new product the reviews were lacking at best everywhere I looked
Tanya L.
West Allis, WI
Has anyone tried Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Re-Hab Mask on bleached hair? If so, how did it work for you?