BY BIOLAGE

Biolage R.A.W. Nourish Shampoo with quinoa husk and honey feeds dry, dull hair for healthy-looking, softer locks.

Benefits:

• 77% natural-origin
  • 99% biodegradable
  • No silicones
  • No parabens
  • No artificial colorants
  • 100% recycled plastic

Matrix considers an ingredient to be of natural origin if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from the original plant or mineral source.

• I'm a fan of Biolage shampoos. How does this one smell and has an...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo help repair damaged hair? 1 Answers
  • How much does this cost compared to the regular matrix biolage?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Rachael B.
I love this shampoo. I tried as I am trying to limit chemicals in my house and the 100% natural products hadn’t worked well on my hair. This shampoo cleans my hair and leaves it feeling healthy. It doesn’t feel heavy like many shampoos and conditioners have done to my hair. It is a bit pricey but a good product.
Dominique P.
I have 4C kinky hair. This shampoo dried out my hair and the conditioner didn’t replace the moisture that it took away. Only thing i loved was the great lather it gave right away
Candace H.
I was totally amazed by the way
this product reverted my curls right back to their natural waves. When I first
received the box I thought the shampoo may not lather up very much, since it
was sulfate free. However, as soon as I added water it was the perfect lather
for my tresses. The nourish system smelled great like a natural body butter or
almond scent.

With the conditioner this is
truly a nourishing system that put lots of moisture back into dry and sometimes
frizzy hair.

The shampoo and the conditioner are
both quite soft, manageable, and thick in consistency. I didn’t think I’d even
be able to get a good slip through when combing my hair, but I loved it.

I’ve NEVER been able to air dry
my hair after washing, until this shampoo and conditioner. LOVE this system for
those beachy wave days!

Thanks R.A.W. Biolage!

I received these products
complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Nourish ShampooMatrix Biolage R.A.W. Nourish Conditioner
Ivonnah E.
Overall I love it & I have a combo of 3C & 4A hair once dry - works well on Black girl hair.
Pros: The shampoo lathered on the first try & it felt clean but not too hard after rinsing. My scalp is very clean & my hair is super shiny!!

Cons: The shampoo is a bit strong for me but I do have a sensitive nose lol. Smells good, just strong. My sinuses are like WHOA!

But overall, it's #BlackGirlHairApproved
Jessie G.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
This shampoo and conditioner has changed my hair completely. It is so healthy. It has shine, its soft, its manageable. It's just the best my hair has ever been. It has also made my hair less greasy and I can add an extra day or two in between washes.
If you are looking for a new shampoo and conditioner to try, I highly recommend this!
Briana W.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product from Influenster for free. At first, it felt like the shampoo wasn't enough to get through my thick hair, but then as I kept using it, my hair adjusted and feels hydrated, soft and bouncy. I have an issue with most shampoos/conditioners because they make my hair oily or don't wash out completely. I will definitely keep using this shampoo but not sure if I would pay $ for it! Always on the hunt for the best shampoo for my hair!
Ashlee B.
Shelby Twp, MI
I recently received this in my Birchbox. I am obsessed already! Not only are the smells amazing it makes your hair feel amazing! The shampoo lathers in your hair well and the conditioner leaves no greasy residue but really makes your smooth!
Shelby H.
I've been using this brand shampoo for a really long time! All hair roles can use this stuff! Compares to higher end brands very closely, it lathers a bit and smells so good! I'll keep buying this Everytime!
Sarah S.
Durham, NC
Gentle shampoo that is also cleansing. The honey and perfume fragrance is lovely. I also love the cute packaging which makes it look like a glass bottle of apple juice to me. :) I have dry curly hair, and a dry scalp, and this shampoo is gentle enough not to strip my hair, but really feels like it removes some buildup. Will definitely be using it up.
Maria C.
Eugene , OR
I did not like this shampoo. I am sure it's healthy, and it's good for my hair, but I just find it so hard to work with. I really feel like it makes my hair a lot more tangled than it was originally. Since it's hard to spread, I find myself using a lot more product than normal.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
How much does this cost compared to the regular matrix biolage?
Kelly B.
Helendale, CA
I'm a fan of Biolage shampoos. How does this one smell and has anyone had sensitive skin breakouts from it?
Maria G.
Bloomfield
Does this shampoo help repair damaged hair?