Matrix Biolage Raw Nourish Conditioner 1.7 oz uploaded by katie p.

BY MATRIX

Nourish Conditioner is made with coconut oil and kaolin clay to hydrate dry dulling hair. Hair is stimulated to leave it healthier and touch-ably soft. 95% natural origins and 99% biodegradable. No sulfates, parabens and is contained in 100% recyclable plastic. see more...

Andrenid R.
Andrenid R.
CanĂ³vanas
I got this product as a sample from a purchase I did at Ulta. I think it was great. I justt wish I could have more product so I couldve used it a couple more time but its ok. I love the fact that they approach to be natural and use organic ingredients. I had my hair colored at the time and it didnt even wash a singl drip of color so that was awesome.
Kate K.
Kate K.
I really really like this conditioner. My hair is really dry, wavy and thick and I need a conditioner that can keep up with not only that but my heavy styling. This makes my hair feel brand new and it looks great!!
katie p.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love love love this conditioner, it makes my hair incredible soft. I do not like the shampoo that pairs with this, but I will keep purchasing this conditioner!