Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Nourish Conditioner uploaded by katie a.Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Nourish Conditioner uploaded by Kelsey E.Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Nourish Conditioner uploaded by Dominique P.

BY BIOLAGE

Infused with coconut oil and kaolin clay, this conditioner intensely conditions for soft, shiny, touchable hair.

Biolage R.A.W.Nourish Conditioner with coconut oil and kaolin clay, feeds dry, dull hair and intensely conditions for soft, shiny touchable strands.

- 95% natural-origin
- 99% biodegradable
- no silicones
- no parabens
- no artificial colorants

HOW TO USE

To use: After Nourish Shampoo, apply to wet hair. Leave in 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

Rachael B.
I really like this conditioner. I love the soft scent that it has and that it leaves in my hair. It is pricey but it does a good job. My hair feels healthy and it doesn’t feel weighed down like it used to when I would use nourishing conditioners.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
I got my hair done a few weeks ago, and my hairdresser bought this for me to take home. I love the soft scent of it, and the thickness of it lets you know that it’s a great conditioner. It has no harsh chemicals and keeps my hair feeling like I just left the salon. It also got rid of some build up I had!
Rebecca M.
I also got this in a gift bag from a Biolage event. I didn't know what to expect but I couldn't resist the delicious smell of this conditioner! It left my hair feeling super soft too, and easier to manage when I was styling. Try it out!
Conner D.
Charlotte, NC
This product is definitely worth the buy. I was having issues with flakiness and buildup, so my hairdresser recommended that I alternate between this product & #redkencurvaceous to help. I initially bought this at #Ulta but found it to be cheaper on #Amazon
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
I got this product as a sample from a purchase I did at Ulta. I think it was great. I justt wish I could have more product so I couldve used it a couple more time but its ok. I love the fact that they approach to be natural and use organic ingredients. I had my hair colored at the time and it didnt even wash a singl drip of color so that was awesome.
Briana C.
Greenfield , CA
This stuff is a miracle worker I usually have to put extra deep conditioner in my hair and with this product I didn't have to put anything else in my hair I love it ! I would definitely purchase this . Thank you Influenster for the Free product !
Alicia W.
brighton, CO
My hair is very thick and dry. With summer here its even worse. Most conditioners leave my hair feeling weighed down and heavy. This conditioner is amazing. My hair is so soft and looks so healthy it leaves my hair feeling great as well as shiny. The smell is amazing also. I will definitely be going and buying more.
Melissa E.
Fayetteville, NC
Biolage you really did it with this one. This conditioner moisturized my hair like no other. I would recommended any one with dry hair to try this product. Thank you influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this product free of charge. Biolage you will for sure have a loyal customer!
Megan M.
This conditioner isn’t the worst thing I’ve used but it takes a lot of product to cover my short and extremely thin hair which is super annoying. It smells pretty good but leaves my hair feeling dry and almost like I didn’t use conditioner at all. Also the packaging is not cute.
Kate K.
I really really like this conditioner. My hair is really dry, wavy and thick and I need a conditioner that can keep up with not only that but my heavy styling. This makes my hair feel brand new and it looks great!!