Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Heat Styling Primer

by Biolage

Provides an easy blow-dry with touchable, soft results and heat protection up to 450°F.

Infused with coconut milk and meadowfoam, Biolage R.A.W. Heat Styling Primer is hair's new blow-dry companion. Provides an easy blow-dry with touchable, soft, shapely results. Heat protection up to 450°F.

HOW TO USE

To use: Apply to towel-dried hair before exposing to heat tools.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Coconut Milk and Meadowfoam

HOLD LEVEL Light Hold

I am just wondering if this really works well for thick course color treated hair. Thanks for your answers!Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Heat Styling Primer
Hi everybody! I’ve been told good things about this product and would love to hear you guys experiences!
Dang everything is getting primers these days what is thebpoint of this product do you put it in before styling gel or mousse or whatever youre using?
Start your review of Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Heat Styling Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Long Is City, NY
It's great for protecting your hair! I only really liked to use a little bit of the product, since I use Moroccan Oil Creme as a first step always, but it helped my hair to not get as dry and poofy after blow drying.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Straight, Wavy
Buckley, MI
This cream is an awesome product for blow drying. I love that it protects my hair and doesn’t weigh it down. It makes my hair super soft and shiny and really seems to make it dry faster. Love, love, love the natural ingredients.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Fine
Benton City, WA
As a hairstylist, I’m in love with this product. It smells amazing, protects the hair from any heat including the blow dry, hot tools, etc. and it leaves the hair so soft and touchable
Erie, PA
It was OKAY. It did the job but was kind of sticky, what I didn’t like most of all was the fact that they texted in animals. There are cheaper products that work better and DON’T test on animals.
Dark Brown / Hair Loss, Volume / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Westwood, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this styling balm. Silicone free, protects from the heat and cuts my blow drying time down! It also doesn’t make my hair feel dried out, sticky or “producty” feeling.
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Thin
Grand Jct, CO
Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Heat Styling Primer uploaded by Brooklyn S.
Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Heat Styling Primer I received another amazing VOXBOX : The Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Heat Styling Primer was one of the amazing complimentary gifts I received. Let’s start by saying I love this product and would definitely recommend. I wasn’t sure about it at first because with my hair being so long ,thick, and easily tangled, I have to be cautious of the products I use so I don’t dry it out. This product acts not only as a heat protectant but like a leave in conditioner. It made my hair smell so good, felt so soft, and tangle free. I’m very pleased with this product and is now one of my new favorites. Thank you for letting me try this product, complementary from Influenster😍❤️
Medium BrownWavy, Thick, Color Treated
Metairie
Love this stuff! It smells amazing and keeps my hair safe from heat. I use either a Straightener or curling rod and have no split ends. It's not greasy and is very light weight so it doesn't weight down your hair. I bought it from a salon so it was somewhat expensive but worth it!
Brunette / Color Protection, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Onalaska, WI
Love the idea of this product but the smell is so so strong I had a hard time using it, especially if I had just finished with the shampoo and conditioner duo. If you like the smell then I highly recommend but i felt it was overwhelming
Strawberry Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Wavy, Thick
Porterville, CA
Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Heat Styling Primer uploaded by Katelynn G.
Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Heat Styling Primer uploaded by Katelynn G.
so excited to have received another #complementary @biolage product thanks to @influenster! this heat styling primer is hands down the best heat protectant I’ve used. it’s so creamy, smells AMAZING (like a rly light baby powdery scent), and it really does protect tf out of my hair, which is great because I blow dry A LOT. a few months ago I was sent their smoothing cream & styling spray and I absolutely adore these products, especially as a set! . . . #Influenster #InfluensterChamp #influenstervoxbox #biolage #biolagehair
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Oily, Straight
Virginia Gdns, FL
This stuff is okay I found that it honestly made my hair look greasy even when I put the tiniest amount in my hair , it feels like I'm putting conditioner on my hair , but everyone's hair is different and reacts different to products for me I never use it honestly it just sits in my beauty box.
Light Brown / Curls, Dryness, Volume / Dry, Wavy, Thin
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...