BY BIOLAGE

Nourishes and protects to help maintain the Depth, Tone and Shine of color-treated hair.

Color Care Shampoo with coconut milk & meadowfoam is Biolage R.A.W.'s most caring, natural-origin formula yet. It helps protect color-treated hair, leaving it soft and shiny with lasting color vibrancy.

Biolage R.A.W. is Real. Authentic. Wholesome.

- Natural-Origin Formula
- 98% Biodegradable
- 95% recycled plastic bottle
- No Artificial Colorants

HOW TO USE

To Use: Apply to wet hair with a massaging motion. Follow with Color Care Conditioner. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Aqua / Water / Eau, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium, Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glyceryl Oleate, Cocamide Mipa, Parfum / Fragrance, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxy- Propyltrimonium Chloride, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Trisodium, Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Linalool, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil / Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Cocos Nucifera, Fruit Extract / Coconut Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate

• Simple..., it makes you feel your head very clean, at the...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
I wanted to love this, I really did. I gave it two shots because I thought perhaps I didn't rinse well enough the first time around. But, my hair feels heavy, sticky, and greasy after use. I usually go three days between washes, but I had to wash my hair the next day (and only because I had nowhere to be the first day—otherwise, I would have had to-rewash it immediately). I thought maybe it was the conditioner, but the second time around I hardly used any and only hit the ends of my hair. The shampoo definitely has a play in the greasy factor.
Most "natural" shampoos don't lather well, so I wasn't expecting much. But this was next-level latherless. I have a short lob and the amount of shampoo I had to use was insane. At that rate, the bottle would be gone very, very fast.
Some blonde shampoos have a purple tint to them to keep blondes from getting brassy. I knew this wasn't that, but the purple color of the bottle can be deceiving, so just know that the shampoo is clear.
The smell doesn't smell as "natural" as some of my other natural shampoos. There was almost a hint of peroxide smell to it. I can't explain it.
Erin D.
Tukwila, WA
I really disliked this shampoo and would not recommend it to anyone I know. I used it for two weeks, just to see if maybe it would get better, it didn't. The shampoo does not fully rinse out of your hair, even after 10 minutes of trying, you end up having to re-wash your hair with a different shampoo to get it out completely. The shampoo leaves a greasy layer on your roots so that when you go to style it looks so gross. I ended up having to use dry shampoo every day of the two weeks I tried this product. I definitely do not recommend!
Krystal R.
Minneapolis , MN
The good: this shampoo leaves your hair feeling so soft and silky! Personally I didn’t love the scent. It’s very strong and smells very powdery (imagine baby powder) and not so much like coconut. There is added fragrance in this product, and I wish they would have just made this smell like tropical coconut with vanilla or something. Also, it does leave a film on the shower floor once you rinse your hair.

Overall this is a great shampoo and id like to try others in the line.
Alexandra A.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I wanted to like this product more than I actually did. First, I accidentally received two bottles of the shampoo, and not the conditioner, so I don't know if that effected my overall experience. Second, although I feel like this made my hair really soft as soon as I was done washing, I normally only wash my hair 1-2x a week, and with this shampoo, I felt like my hair got greasier MUCH faster. Maybe because it lacks the chemicals and additives? I'm not sure. It also didn't lather very well, which again, probably also due to not having additives. The one thing I did like, and my husband can't stop raving about, is the smell! He is obsessed. Good thing I have two bottles! I'll probably use it until its all gone, but I don't think I'll re-purchase once I'm all out!
Destiny P.
Greencastle, IN
I received the box that had shampoo, conditioner, and heat protector. WOW! I am so in love with these products. I have naturally curly hair, the heat protector left my hair silky and smooth. The shampoo and conditioner works for both curly and  straight hair which is rare for most products. It left my hair soft and bouncy and my curls looked better than ever!
Neichelle L.
Brooklyn, NY
A great shampoo that leaves my hair feeling ultra clean and light yet voluminous. I have an oily scalp and it didn’t over dry my hair, while keeping my color intact — I’ve actually been passively trying to wash out some color and it’s been hard with this shampoo! Knocked one star off because I hate the smell of it :( It’s too perfume-y for my taste.
Schyler W.
St Paul Park, MN
My hair feels so clean with this product, without feeling stripped and thus getting greasy quickly. Rather, my hair just looks healthy, shiny, and bouncy. One of my main concerns with “green”/enviro shampoos like this is their ability to lather, but this product lathered very well - just like a SLS shampoo, but without all those bad ingredients in it!
Briana P.
Hooksett, NH
This smelled awesome and left my hair soft. Unfortunately it didn’t work for my hair type as I have a more normal-oily scalp. This is super hydrating and moisturizing and left my scalp looking pretty oily by the end of the day. If you’re looking for lots of lightweight moisture for dry hair I recommend trying this line!
Lexy 🎀.
Youngstown, Ohio
I received a small sample of this shampoo. Firstly, the paper packet had real seeds for flowers that you could plant. After using the shampoo my hair felt cleaner. It doesn’t suds as much as other shampoos because it doesn’t have parabens or sulfates in it. I’m not a huge fan of the scent, but I love the concept.
Chelsie C.
Albuquerque, NM
Great product. The packaging is nice and of course the smell. With this shampoo you do have to use a good amount of product to wash the hair because it does not leather up. This is because of the chemicals the shampoo is made with. The shampoo is made with chemicals that are not bad for the hair compared to other shampoos.
Muriel 01-51999 V.
Doral, FL
Simple..., it makes you feel your head very clean, at the same time that leaves the hair very smooth. I Love it.