Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Martha D.Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Martha D.

BY BIOLAGE

Nourishes and protects to help maintain the Depth, Tone and Shine of color-treated hair.

Color Care Conditioner with coconut milk & meadowfoam is Biolage R.A.W.'s most caring, natural-origin formula yet. It helps protect color-treated hair, leaving it soft and shiny with lasting color vibrancy.

Biolage R.A.W. is Real. Authentic. Wholesome.

- Natural-Origin Formula
- No Silicones
- No Parabens
- Vegan
- 91% Biodegradable
- 95% recycled plastic bottle
- No Artificial Colorants

HOW TO USE

To Use: Apply after Color Care Shampoo. Leave in 1-2 minutes. Rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl, Alcohol, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos, Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Cetyl Esters, Parfum / Fragrance, Tartaric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Glyceryl, Stearate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil / Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Linalool, Geraniol, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract / Coconut Fruit, Extract, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate

• I'm  really surprised with this products. I mean, i'm not...3 Answers
  • I'm  really surprised with this products. I mean, i'm not...5 Answers
Ivana E.
Michigan city, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Left my hair extremely greasy. Honestly would not recommend to anyone. It was so heavy feeling and I washed my hair again that day because it felt so nasty.
Sher M.
Calgary, AB
I was hesitant, but for something all-natural I do not even have to use a lot of product for it to soften my tresses after shampooing. I leave it on for 2 minutes, just as the bottle says, and oh dearz the smell lasts for two days! Smells so good!
Mel S.
I love this conditioner. It’s free of sulfates and toxic ingredients. It smells amazing. It’s smooth. It leaves my hair feeling so soft. I have medium hair length and it last a while but I do not use it on my scalp.
Amy O.
I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion. I only applied this conditioner to the ends of my hair every other day because it can be a bit much. Loved that it didn’t have all the added parabens and sulfates.
emily j.
Bayonne, NJ
I received this in my influenster box a while ago but haven't had a chance to try it until recently.

Unfortunately, while I love the shampoo version I'm not a huge fan of the conditioner. It does a decent job of protecting my color but in terms of hydration, I found this conditioner to be a bit on the dryer end.

In terms of shine, I'll admit that it does still make my hair shiny but that's about it.
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
I got a full sized product for free in exchange for an honest review. Similar to the shampoo, I find that it has a weird scent similar to what I would smell when dyeing my hair. I still love the packaging and ingredients list and I do find that the conditioner is better than the shampoo.
Shannon S.
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this along with the shampoo and followed it with their heat primer and my hair was hydrated and shiny!
Claire N.
Lynchburg, VA
Works so well and smells amazing. My hair felt softer and stronger by the end of the bottle.
Eftihia B.
Lancaster , PA
The first time I tried Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Conditioner I wasn’t impressed. I decided to give the products a fair trial. The more I used the shampoo and conditioner, the more my hair was transforming (literally). Using this with a combination of Ouia Finishing Cream and It’s a 10 styling serum – gives me the most beautiful blowouts, ever. Trust me I never thought shampoo and conditioner were a key ingredient, but it definitely is. Really excited to have tried this out and happy with the results!
Nicole B.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
This condition is good but not the best. I wanted more hydration from it and I felt like I had to use a lot of it to get the results I was looking for. It has a nice scent but not sold on this all the way.
Muriel 01-51999 V.
I'm  really surprised with this products. I mean, i'm not surprised of the quality, but since its a new line of Biolage products with no sulfates, and other "not so good for the hair" ingredients, its amazing. It leaves the hair very manageable and hydrated.
Muriel 01-51999 V.