Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Martha D.Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Martha D.

BY BIOLAGE

Nourishes and protects to help maintain the Depth, Tone and Shine of color-treated hair.

Color Care Conditioner with coconut milk & meadowfoam is Biolage R.A.W.'s most caring, natural-origin formula yet. It helps protect color-treated hair, leaving it soft and shiny with lasting color vibrancy.

Biolage R.A.W. is Real. Authentic. Wholesome.

- Natural-Origin Formula
- No Silicones
- No Parabens
- Vegan
- 91% Biodegradable
- 95% recycled plastic bottle
- No Artificial Colorants

HOW TO USE

To Use: Apply after Color Care Shampoo. Leave in 1-2 minutes. Rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl, Alcohol, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos, Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Cetyl Esters, Parfum / Fragrance, Tartaric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Glyceryl, Stearate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil / Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Linalool, Geraniol, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract / Coconut Fruit, Extract, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate

• I'm  really surprised with this products. I mean, i'm not...3 Answers
  • I'm  really surprised with this products. I mean, i'm not...5 Answers
Megan M.
This is so drying and doesn’t make my hair softer or hydrated at all! I have bleached and damaged hair but this makes it feel even more crunchy and dry. It’s really difficult to work through wet hair and is even worse after rinsing and drying. It smells good but feels like it’s damaging rather than repairing.
Briana P.
Hooksett, NH
I loved the smell of this, and it made my hair so soft. I did notice that I only can use this specific condition on the very ends of my hair, if I use it any further up I do notice my hair looking a little more oily by the end of the day. If you have dry hair though I highly recommend trying!
Jessie O.
Saint James, NY
I love this conditioner so much. After receiving this in a VoxBox I was hooked. It makes my hair so soft and shiny and it smells so good! The only thing is is that it’s a little pricey. I have repurchased though because it’s really my favorite conditioner now and it’s worth the price
Mackenzi Y.
Shelby, NC
It took days to get the smell of this out of my hair. If it smelled good I would have been fine with it but all of these products smelled so bad of Pepto but especially the conditioner. I used it once and never touched it again. The smell made me so sick.
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
The conditioner left my hair feeling very soft and did not leave a bunch of residue behind. I am personally more of a fan of a fruity smell and this is definitely a floral smell. My husband really loves the smell of it though. I would recommend this conditioner.
Brittney E.
Vevay, IN
Actually really enjoyed this conditioner. I only use conditioner on the ends of my hair and not my scalp from too much oil on it but my ends are very dry and damaged and my hair was so soft after just one use! Would purchase again!
Lisa A.
It works well! I feel like it left the hair a little dry, but it helps keep my colour luminous and shiny! I wouldn’t spend my money on this product necessarily. But if someone gifted it to me I wouldn’t toss it in the trash either!
Netra M.
Folsom, CA
The conditioner works well. Has a pleasant smell. Protects and moisturizes my hair. However, I've used some other conditioners that make my hair smoother and silkier. I'm not going to stop using it still. It does do its job! I may not buy it when it gets over though
Autumn T.
Oakdale, LA
Love this product my hair is so over processed but between the shampoo an conditioner my hair has started to look an feel healthier. Not to mention it smells amazing
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
i love this conditioner and i love how it doesn’t have some of the nasty chemicals in other conditioners that are terrible for your hair. i love it and would definitely purchase and use again. i just wish it was less expensive.
Muriel 01-51999 V.
I'm  really surprised with this products. I mean, i'm not surprised of the quality, but since its a new line of Biolage products with no sulfates, and other "not so good for the hair" ingredients, its amazing. It leaves the hair very manageable and hydrated.
Muriel 01-51999 V.