Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Martha D.Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Martha D.

BY BIOLAGE

Nourishes and protects to help maintain the Depth, Tone and Shine of color-treated hair.

Color Care Conditioner with coconut milk & meadowfoam is Biolage R.A.W.'s most caring, natural-origin formula yet. It helps protect color-treated hair, leaving it soft and shiny with lasting color vibrancy.

Biolage R.A.W. is Real. Authentic. Wholesome.

- Natural-Origin Formula
- No Silicones
- No Parabens
- Vegan
- 91% Biodegradable
- 95% recycled plastic bottle
- No Artificial Colorants

HOW TO USE

To Use: Apply after Color Care Shampoo. Leave in 1-2 minutes. Rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl, Alcohol, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos, Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Cetyl Esters, Parfum / Fragrance, Tartaric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Glyceryl, Stearate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil / Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Linalool, Geraniol, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract / Coconut Fruit, Extract, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate

• I'm  really surprised with this products. I mean, i'm not...3 Answers
  • I'm  really surprised with this products. I mean, i'm not...5 Answers
Logan H.
Love this conditioner!!! The smell is fantastic and leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean. The smoothness if my hair is unbelievable soft too! My hair feels so healthy!
Heather P.
Jonesboro, AR
Currently loving this product line. Smells amazing, light weight, and does not leave me oily which is a HUGE bonus for me. Leaves my hair super shiny, soft, and manageable even without heat styling and other products!
Hope R.
Rogers, AR
The color care conditioned was very light and long lasting. The smell, like the other color care products, was amazing, and left my hair feeling great. The natural ingredients seemed to be a big bonus when it came to the harshness of the product. Would recommend!
Eriona F.
Bottle is beautiful. Scent is amazing. Makes my hair soooo smooth and super soft. And of course leaves my hair smelling amazing! Great product. I would recommend.
Veronica S.
Brooklyn, NY
This conditioner has a great scent while adding the perfect amount of moisture to my fine hair without weighing it down. Also helps to elongate the amount of time I can go between dying my hair.
Grace P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a pretty good conditioner. It moisturizes hair well but doesn’t leave it greasy if you use it on the ends. If you use it on the top it makes hair feel greasy.
Chloe V.
I used this along with the shampoo & i was a little disappointed. It smells great, but i didn’t feel it affected my hair much. I felt like the shampoo actually gave my hair more moisture than the conditioner! My hair has been colored at home & recently by a salon so it is somewhat damaged. I would definitely recommend the shampoo of this but for conditioner i feel like there’s better out there. I received mine free from Influenster along with the shampoo and a heat protectant.
susan s.
Westwood, NJ
I've been looking for a new conditioner recently since i've been using Pantene for years. I received a sample of the Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Conditioner and tried it out. The smell of it was amazing and it left my hair feeling silky smooth. I would recommend using this product.
LisaHouseCat J.
This conditioner is so lightweight but left my hair and my fiancé’s hair so soft and smelling so good we both have oily scalps so this was the perfect amount of conditioner for our hair. We’re both extremely satisfied and can’t wait to repurchase.
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
I really loved the packaging and the color of this. I wish the conditioner itself was actually purple lol but that's just me. I really like that it nourishes your hair, and doesn't strip the color. I feel like it really has helped my color to last longer than when I don't use a color specific conditioner. Also it smells amazing.
Muriel 01-51999 V.
I'm  really surprised with this products. I mean, i'm not surprised of the quality, but since its a new line of Biolage products with no sulfates, and other "not so good for the hair" ingredients, its amazing. It leaves the hair very manageable and hydrated.
Muriel 01-51999 V.