Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Martha D.Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Martha D.

BY BIOLAGE

Nourishes and protects to help maintain the Depth, Tone and Shine of color-treated hair.

Color Care Conditioner with coconut milk & meadowfoam is Biolage R.A.W.'s most caring, natural-origin formula yet. It helps protect color-treated hair, leaving it soft and shiny with lasting color vibrancy.

Biolage R.A.W. is Real. Authentic. Wholesome.

- Natural-Origin Formula
- No Silicones
- No Parabens
- Vegan
- 91% Biodegradable
- 95% recycled plastic bottle
- No Artificial Colorants

HOW TO USE

To Use: Apply after Color Care Shampoo. Leave in 1-2 minutes. Rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl, Alcohol, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos, Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Cetyl Esters, Parfum / Fragrance, Tartaric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Glyceryl, Stearate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil / Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Linalool, Geraniol, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract / Coconut Fruit, Extract, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate

• I'm  really surprised with this products. I mean, i'm not...3 Answers
  • I'm  really surprised with this products. I mean, i'm not...5 Answers
Aimee H.
I was so excited to receive this complimentary from Influenster, I’m always on the lookout for a new favorite conditioner. I like the way this smells and goes on in the shower. I just have other conditioners that I would reach for before this one. I like my conditioners to be like a mini treatment (mask) since I wash maybe once a week. This would be better (light weight enough) for someone who washes every day/every other day.
Erin D.
Bonney Lake, WA
I actually like this conditioner. I find that a lot of conditioners don't soak into the hair or come out all the way when you rinse, that is not the case with this one. The conditioner really soaks into your hair and leaves your locks silky smooth and not "gunky". I have very fine, partially color treated hair and would continue to use this product in the future.
Megan R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love the packaging and presentation of this product, how it is raw and natural. It felt great in the shower and i was excited using it for the first time. As I let my hair air dry naturally, I noticed that my roots felt a little greasy. I did not like that about it, but it could just be the way my hair reacts with it.
Morgan B.
Chattanooga, TN
I really liked this conditioner! It is very lightweight and doesn't leave residue or oil behind, and makes my hair feel very soft. It didn't keep my dry, bleached hair from being frizzy, but I felt confident that it was helping to nourish and protect my hair. I like some other conditioners better for smoothing purposes, but this one was pretty nice!
Krystal R.
Minneapolis, MN
This conditioner left my hair feeling pretty soft and nourished, however it also left a thick slippery film all over my shower floor. This formula is designed and safe for color treated hair. I am not super fond of the smell. I like the packaging and the over all idea of this, it’s just not my favorite
Chelsie C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love it! The smell is great, the chemicals their product is made with are a lot better than the ones in other conditioners. After using this conditioner my hair feels so soft and clean. I have an oily scalp and after I use this my scalp feels very clean and like all the oil is gone.
Courtlin G.
Clayton, NC
Although this conditioner is silicone free (which is good), I feel it really doesn’t do much for my hair. I have thick curly hair, with some damage and I feel I need a big amount of conditioner to larger through out my head. I wouldn’t recommend for damages or thick and curly hair.
Meridith B.
Morgantown, WV
The conditioner was better than the shampoo, but I prefer to use the set so that the consistency and scent are the same and for this set, that's just not an option. The conditioner was not thick enough to leave a lasting softness and for the price, it's not worthwhile.
Nicole Z.
Cleveland, OH
I enjoy the smell and it seems to do the trick, but for the price I wouldn’t be able to justify buying because I’ve gone through it quickly. My hair unfortunately ends up greasy the next day which hasn’t happened with other products. I probably wouldn’t purchase again.
Connie C.
Mclean, VA
I went to the hair salon with bleached hair and the colorist asked me what shampoo/conditioner I used because she was surprised how healthy my hair was even after I have colored and bleached it. Thank you to Biolage for helping me keep healthy hair for my colored hair!
Muriel 01-51999 V.
I'm  really surprised with this products. I mean, i'm not surprised of the quality, but since its a new line of Biolage products with no sulfates, and other "not so good for the hair" ingredients, its amazing. It leaves the hair very manageable and hydrated.
Muriel 01-51999 V.