BY BIOLAGE

Creates natural looking body and soft lift to the hair. application and fullness. For natural looking body and soft lift to the hair.

Infused with lemon, this bodifying styling jelly has a creamy gel texture that spreads easily for application and fullness. For natural looking body and soft lift to the hair.

• 24 HR body without stiffness
  • No silicones
  • No parabens

Samantha M.
Denver, PA
I love this product! I use Biolage Color Last for my hair, so when I received the Biolage Raw box i was super excited to try the products out!!! I was NOT disappointed. A little goes a long way when using the bodifying styling Jelly. I have very thin straight hair. The styling jelly adds a great deal of volume that holds throughout the day! Would recommend to anyone! I also apply it to damp hair and work from the roots out. Then i use a round brush tp blow out my hair. Just remember a littke goes a LONG way.
Lisa M.
Rocky Point
This is an absolute winner for tight curls IF you know the technique. I applied this over a leave in, with a curl cream on top. You don't need very much, when your curls are slippery and clump you know it's perfect. I let it set for about a half an hour before defusing, and yes it does dry with a major cast, you do have to scrunch that out, but what results! My curls were fluffy, defined and soft. I am attaching a picture. This is a little on the pricey side, but really it will last because you don't need much. Thumbs up to this product.
jessica m.
Hampton, GA
I think this is a great product! Once you use it a few time and see what style works for you I promise it will become a staple product for certain styles. And to top off the great results you get to feel good about using a product that is natural and beneficial to the health of your hair.
Grace S.
Wauwatosa, WI
Loved this product. I received a spray instead of a jelly, but regardless of what it is called this product worked wonders for my curls. Usually I don't need anything to give me more body, but this was the right amount of body and control that I was looking for.
Becca S.
Arlington, VA
This product unfortunately made my hair so greasy that I needed to take another shower at night when I got home from work! I ended up keeping my hair in a bun all day and felt like I hadn't washed my hair in days. Maybe it's because I have long thick hair?
Norma M.
Fresno, CA
I did not personally use the jelly on me because i dont use hair gel, but i used it on my sons hair. i felt like it did a great job with keeping his hair styled. Even after a long day at school and after school, he came home with nice hair, not crazy kid hair, but nicely styled hair. that impressed me. he tends to have a hot head (literally) and usual hair gels evaporate and his frizzies start poppin' up. after i run out of the product, i will consider of re-purchasing. it would be great to use on special occasions because you'll know he'll look sharp all day.
Brandi F.
San Marcos, TX
After 2 months I still have this product! I use it daily for myself and my daughter and only a small nickle sized amount is needed for my entire head. It really brings out my curls and doesn't make my hair hard like gel would.
Yenirlet C.
This product Gives you texture and a nice smooth hair, it is not so long lasting, but does it’s work, it is not so clear how to use on the directions but after I washed my hair I blow dry it using this product, nice smell.
Grace H.
I have long hair with slight waves to it, that can get oily/flat with too much product use or over washing, so I'm hesitant to try new products often. I have used the Biolage bodifying styling jelly a few times now and haven't seen significant results. I thought the product smelled fresh and natural which was a plus but didn't notice a fuller volume. I usually don't like to spend a ton of time on my hair, so products that don't make an immediate or obvious difference aren't worth spending the extra time with.
Cynthia P.
Scranton, PA
Wasn’t that great. In fact I was pretty underwhelmed. It held for a while but nothing more than a light weight hairspray would. Unfortunately I won’t be purchasing this again due to that factor.