BY BIOLAGE

Mireya B.
Arlington, TX
This was really great for controlling flyaways and making my hair super shiny! I used it before I used heat on my hair, whether it was blow drying or straightening. It definitely works & I recommend it!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Love matrix products- and this hair oil is great for all hair types! It’s great before a blowout or esp for wavy / curly hair on the hot humid days! ❤️🙏🏼
Georgina M.
Palmdale, CA
I always use this on my hair when i get out the shower and my hair is still wet then i comb through it all with a comb
Priscilla A.
chapel hill
I didn’t love this oil, I thought it worked alright but it seemed a bit too oily for me and didn’t serve its purpose.
shenelle J.
miami, FL
I love this matrix hair oil this isn't the right one because this app isn't working well but i love all matrix products
AnnaMarie F.
Smells very good. Leaves my hair looking shiny and silky smooth. It’s a little pricey but worth it in my eyes.
LIz F.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my second favorite character product because it really makes my hair healthy I love it so much
Joelle V.
Love this line and love this product. I have yet to find something that biolage makes that i don’t love
Danielle R.
Light weight and smells great. The only problem is it leaves hair looking greasy if you spray to much.