BY BIOLAGE

For Full-Bodied or Piecey Effects Biolage Molding Souffle formulated with StrongStem Technology shapes and texturizes with medium hold for lasting full-bodied or piecey effects.  Light creamy souffle offers pliable molding and flexible control for reworkable styles with natural movement and satin finish.

Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
I enjoy this product! I don't use this on myself, but I use this on my husband! I cut and style his hair sort of like a messy comb over. I use this product to give his hair the "messy" look that won't go nowhere. It not only smells nice, but it doesn't flake in his hair and stays put all day long. I will repurchase this for the hubby.
Melissa L.
Apple Valley, MN
, best product smells so yummy. I love their shampoos and conditioners so it's just natural that I'd try this one. You have to remember to only use a little bit because a little bit goes a long way but it works great. I like the fact that it's very easy to wash out which is a little shampoo and conditioner.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV
We use this product when we are doing crazy hair styles for school. My boys like the fact it holds spikes and does not leave the hair looking flaky. Another plus is that is washes out without leaving a residue in their hair.
Keylie W.
Rockwell, Ia
Works above all else. My favorite. I have really thick hair and it does not make it feel heavy. It goes in smooth, great product.
Royann C.
Dinuba, CA
This product helps you hold down baby hairs and put whatever hair you need to in place. Helps with sleek ponytails and buns.
Brenda A.
Santa Ana, CA
Smells so fresh & really holds the hair in place! I use it on my 4yr old as well. Love the product
Brittany I.
Wauseon , OH
Love it. Helps shape and mold my hair and keep it in place. Smells very good nice product.
Nicky L.
Cincinnati, OH
My son loves this product to spike his hair! he's 5 yrs old and this is his go to product
member-7bbbb7828
pompano beach, FL
Matrix is my go to brand. This brand is a little pricey but it's so amazing.
Nile C.
I found this product too gooey and did not do what I was hoping to accomplish with the product