Matrix Biolage Keratindose Shampoo uploaded by Laconia J.Matrix Biolage Keratindose Shampoo uploaded by Jade M.

BY BIOLAGE

Gently cleanses while maintaining the integrity of over-processed hair

Damaged, over-processed hair can be brittle, dull and lifeless. Formulated with Pro-Keratin and Silk, our shampoo is targeted to help care for over-processed, weak or fragile hair. When combined with the Keratindose Conditioner and Pro-Keratin Renewal Spray, formulas provide cleansing while locking in moisture to help fight frizz. Restore over-processed hair. 90% more conditioned after one application*.

*When using the system of Keratindose Shampoo, Conditioner and Pro-Keratin Renewal Spray vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Rich, sulfate free lather gently cleanses while maintaining the integrity of over-processed hair

- Formula with Pro-Keratin and silk is targeted to provide care and moisture balance to the hair

- Hair is shiny and healthy-looking with increased elasticity
- Free of sulfates, parabens and harsh salts

• Do you feel like this product is just pricey because of t...2 Answers
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This product SAVED MY HAIR. I have extremely fine hair and I have been bleaching it for a good 5+ years. Unfortunately, I never took care of my hair like you are supposed to when bleaching it. This last year, all of the chemicals on my hair really caught up to me and I began to HATE my hair. It was so dull and dry, and it was so miserable trying to brush out all of the time... especially after a shower. I came across this shampoo and within one use, I could brush it out so easily. Now after using it for about two months, my hair looks/feels brand new. I'm still going to wait a while to bleach it again, just because I know it needs the break.. But if you feel like your hair is hopeless, try this shampoo and conditioner! A little goes a long way, so the bottles will last you forever. You can also switch up your shampoo and only use this one every two washes or so, if you want it to last longer. You won't regret this purchase, and it smells soooo good.
Brenda A.
Modesto
I been using this shampoo and conditioner for the past two year and is working great. I color my hair every three months. I been doing highlights on my hair for the past four year so i needed something that will restore my hair and that will take away my freeze so far I had not find any other shampoo and conditioner that will do better than this one!
I'm F.
Lowell, MA
I tried this shampoo because of a blogger’s compliments! My mom started to using it and she liked the result but it didn’t really show me the features that it claims! It was just like a very normal shampoo for me ! Nothing very special about it! So I can’t really give it 5 stars!
Katie K.
Elliston
Loving this product. It makes my hair soo soft and strong. I love the smell also. It works great for my fine hair but I think it would work great for any hair type. I have oily hair it does not make my hair oily. The only con I have is the price but I think it is worth the price.
Shaylee C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love this shampoo and conditioner! I’ve been using it since my hair started falling out due to massive weight loss and it has almost completely stopped the fallout! I’m even seeing regrowth! I will definitely continue to buy this!
Audree P.
Wahiawa, HI
This shampoo leaves my hair smelling and feeling amazing! I recently switched to this one from another Brand and the difference in even just one wash was incredible. Definitely recommend it.
Summer A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I’ve been using this shampoo/conditioner for a couple months now and I absolutely love it. I have super heavy, course, thick hair. It seems to help soften it and does seem to help repair my bleach blonde ends.
Katelyn T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I can’t get over how amazing this shampoo is. I recently went from green hair to blonde (tragic, I know) and the stylist over processed my hair. This shampoo has been a life saver for me! It’s definitely helped get my hair back on the mends. If you struggle with damaged hair, give this a shot! It smells great too.
Kelly V.
Alloway
This shampoo saved my hairs life. I accidentally messed up dying my hair and turned it orange and crunchy and fried. I went to ULTA and they suggested this for regrowth and repair. I love it. I use the three step system and it has made my hair so much softer and seems to help prevent breakage.
Yocelin P.
Royalton
Only shampoo and conditioner that seems to leave my hair with that salon feel. It smells great and it’s not too expensive. Leaves hair silky smooth.  The scent lasts a day or two depending on what you do. This is the main shampoo I buy. Leaves hair amazing !
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
Do you feel like this product is just pricey because of the brand name? Do you think it is better than a different off brand ? I've used this for a week and just wondering how long it took people to notice the difference with their hair...