BeautyHairHair ProductsMatrix
Biolage Keratindose Pro-keratin Plus Silk Renewal Spray 1oz Each (6 Pack)

by Matrix

Botanical Ingredient (Silk) replenishes inner moisture and Molecular Technology (Pro-Keratin) replaces lost protein. - Keratindose restores overporcessed Hair. 90% more conditioned after one use - Keratindose restores over processed hair with formulas containing Pro-Keratin and Silk which provide continuous protein and moisture balance to hair and lock it in. - This line is completely free of sulfates, parabens and harsh salts and leaves overprocessed hair 90% more conditioned after one use.

Frizz and flyway's are tamed; Your hair is protected; Restores your hair's shine and manageability; Paraben-free leave-in lotion provides instant silkiness

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Biolage Keratindose Pro-keratin Plus Silk Renewal Spray 1oz Each (6 Pack)!
Kim A.
I thought this was a lightweight spray. It's like the lotion spray whereas I like the thinner spray. It's not bad. It leaves your hair soft. I'm not to thrilled with the scent but it does leave your hair manageable. I'm not really sure if I would buy it again. Maybe it was the different shampoo I used for it wasn't the same company.
Nicole L.
Great leave in conditioner spray especially if you have dry hair. I straighten my hair every day so the heat from the hair tools damage and dry out my hair over time. If you noticed your hair drying out this will defiantly give you hair a some TLC. :) smells fresh too!
Summer  C.
Maple Shade, NJ
Love this!! I use it after my shower on my wet hair. It helps keep my hair smooth, straight (even waves), shinny and it doesn’t weight my hair down at all!
Ashley  N.
Royal, AR
Absolutely LOVING this!!! It smells amazing and it makes my hair SO soft! I love all the biolage products. They always smell so good and make my hair feel amazing 🤩😍
Karen O.
sst
I thought this was okay it did make my hair feel nice and soft and moisture it said what it said it had to do it wasn't a bad price it's I feel it's affordable
Liz M.
Denver
It leaves my hair really soft it feels really healthy .. it is really pricey though!
Kendra K.
Salisbury, MD
I have used so many biolage products. I am a cosmetologist and love how the product leaves my clients hair feeling amazing. Highly recommend it. Love love love this product. One of my favorites to send my clients home with. Leaves the condition of the hair silky smooth and healthy.
Jessica A.
Nutley
Helps with volume, heat protector and frizz control all while keeping hair looking as sultry as can be one of favorites to take on vacation especially in hot sunny places because it does a great job protecting it.
Jessica B.
Texarkana
Absolutely loved this product I have hair extensions and I love spraying this on my hair makes it so soft and smooth and does not leave it with a dried out look anyone that has dry hair I recommend this 100%!! Do not look past the product you will be sad you didn’t try it!
Manda  V.
Hazleton, PA
 Starts working on day 1. The ends of my hair have been dry & frizzy no matter what conditioner I put in or how many times i coated the ends in olive oil before bed. This stuff? Day 1, spray on hair after showering, comb through. that's it. My hair was not dry & frizzy at the ends all day. It keeps getting better the more I use it too.

Yes, it's pricey. Is it worth it? YES.

Yes, it's pricey. Is it worth it? YES.

Looking for your answer?