BY BIOLAGE

Moisturizes and smoothes overprossed hair

Damaged, over-processed and unconditioned hair can feel brittle, lacking manageability and shine. Formulated with Pro-Keratin and Silk, our Keratindose Conditioner is targeted to help care for over-processed, weak or fragile hair. When used as as system with the Keratindose Shampoo and Pro-Keratin Renewal Spray, formulas provide nourishment and cleansing while balancing moisture for over-processed hair. Hair is 90% more conditioned after one application*.

*When using the system of Keratindose Shampoo, Conditioner and Pro-Keratin Renewal Spray vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Paraben free conditioner moisturizes and smoothes overprossed hair
- Formula nourishes hair and prevents damage
- Hair is left silky with manageability

• I just purchased this combo set! I am excited to try it. ...3 Answers
  • Does this help with hair damage 3 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this product! Ulta has a sa...1 Answers
Courtney S.
Wichita
A good product, however I do wish it was a little bit thicker. It has more of a thin, watery consistency. I have long thick hair and it doesnt give me the feeling I like to have with conditioners. I would recommend it to someone with shorter or thinner hair.
Sayaa B.
First off this product feels so nourishing and shiny and smooth and I love it! It smells even better and you get a lot of product. It’s my go to. It’s a little expensive but when I have the money this is definitely worth the buy!
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
This is one of my favorite shampoo/conditioners I’ve used and I don’t plan on switching anytime soon. It’s great for my color treated and curly hair, and adds a very nice shine. I used to also have a very dry scalp but after using this it’s gotten much better. And it also smells amazing.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I enjoy using this conditioner because it helps smooth and strengthen my hair.It is nourishing with out being heavy and helps me obtain a healthy shine to my hair.I would definitely recommend this to anyone who highlights their hair like I do because it because it is free of sulfates,parabens,and harsh salts that can ruin your hair color.
Maddie P.
Duluth, GA
I’ve been letting my hair grow out for the past several years and this conditioner is the reason I’m able to do so. My hair is manageable, healthy-looking and SO soft. I swear by this conditioner!! My secret weapon.
Melanie D.
My mom keeps this stocked at her house and i will frequently shower there just to ise this. I have heavily damaged hair and this seems to help with managing that. It is super pricey though, hence why I use my moms
Sara A.
Carlsbad, CA
My favorite of Biolage’s conditioners! I have thin hair that easily looks flat when weighed down by product, but this conditioner gives the right amount of repair and moisture without weighing it down.
Emily D.
Douglas, GA
It’s a bit more pricey but you definitely get your money’s worth. It smells amazing and it leaves your hair feeling silky smooth. I have super thick hair and I love the way it makes my hair feel!
Megan R.
As with the shampoo, matrix is the only brand I use! It smells great and keeps my bleached hair soft and hydrated. It isn’t too heavy for my fine hair either which is a plus.
Ashley B.
Cullman, AL
My hair stylist recommended this to me. The shampoo and conditioner are awesome. I dye my hair at least every 8 to 12 weeks. This helps so much with over processed hair.
Macy K.
Mc Farland, WI
Does it make your hair oily?
Taylor L.
Bowie, TX
I just purchased this combo set! I am excited to try it. I have thick hair so there is a lot of shampoo and conditioner that make my hair feel heavy and I can't fix it ..... but my hair is dry and needs something to moisturize it. Will this condition weigh down my hair?
Aliesha A.
Does this help with hair damage
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
How often do you have to condition using this product
amber n.
Hoagland, IN
I have normally use biolage repair inside shampoo and conditioner. was wondering if anyone has tried the repair inside and the keratindose, and which one do you like best?

back