BY BIOLAGE

Intensive Smoothing Treatment. .

Matrix Biolage Intensive Smoothing Treatment
  • "I've used this off and on since I was a teenager (and it was a long time ago since I was a teenager)." in 1 review
  • "Smells great, works great LOVEEEEE it ." in 1 review
  • "Amazing I love this product really softens my hair and leaves it lovely I would recommend it to anyone" in 1 review
Tiffany M.
Biolage makes great products. They clean the hair wonderfully, leave it feeling, looking, and smelling great. The only thing I have to watch out for is that some of their hydrating products wind up leaving residue after several uses (despite rinsing very thoroughly) - but adding in a cleansing shampoo every so often helps avoid that.
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
I love this brand! They have fabulous products that do wonders for your hair. They also always smell amazing! So, if you're looking for smooth, shiny hair, this is a wonderful product to use!
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
I absolutely love all products of this brand. it works greatly on my hair.it makes my hair soft and shiny after couple of uses. i love to style my hair with curling iron and all, so it was kinda damaged.I find my hair recover these damages greatly after cuple of use of this treatment.
kim h.
Holly Springs, NC
This is probably my very favorite conditioner. I've used this off and on since I was a teenager (and it was a long time ago since I was a teenager). ;)
April P.
Matrix Intensive Smoothing Treatment is affordable leaves your hair soft, moisturized and smoothd.
I would highly recommend.
Danielle R.
Baltimore, MD
Smells great, works great LOVEEEEE it . Pricey but does a really great job and I love it all season long.
Itzel E.