BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Hyrdasource Hydra-Seal Spray 4.2 oz see more...

Jessica J.
Bethlehem, PA
I always struggled with having frizzy hair. I went to get my hair cut a few years ago and my hairdresser sprayed this on my hair. It smelled good and left my hair looking unbelievably soft and smooth! I asked her what she used and I bought 3 bottles of it after she told me. I can’t believe how well it controls my frizz and how soft it leaves my hair. I don’t think I could go a day without using this! It’s a total lifesaver and I’m so happy I found this.
Sarah M.
Ravenna, OH
I noticed that as I'm getting older my hair is more on the dry side and I was really looking for spray for hydration. I was using it's a 10 but noticed after years of using that product my hair seemed to be over it. I was extremely underwhelmed by this product. It didn't do anything bad but it definitely didn't help with my dry hair. I've been trying to force myself to finish it but I definitely would not repurchase.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
I purchased this a couple of years ago after I bleached my hair. My hair was very dry and damaged at that point. This spray has been a lifesaver and i'm really glad that i bought it. It provides the right amount of moisture to my hair and I still use it to this very day. All you have to do is spray a little in your hair after a shower and brush it through. After using this my hair is silky and shiny and it smells great too. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a little hydration or someone that has over processed hair. Also is great for the dry winter months!