Matrix Biolage Hydro-Foaming Styler Medium Hold 8.8 oz Foam uploaded by Melissa F.

BY MATRIX

Medium Hold Biolage Styling nourishes and shines to optimize style results.  Enriched with botanicals, these protective formulas define styles with a natural feel and flexible control.  The perfect finish to the nourishing care of Biolage Th rapies. Biolage Hydro-Foaming Styler™ medium hold mousse, adds body and volume.  This lightweight formula, with a botanical complex of nettle, hops and algae, gives shine and natural movement.  Provides protection against heat and thermal styling. For sale only in professional beauty salons. This product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix Essentials, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix Essentials, Inc.. Matrix Essentials, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity o see more...

Wendy R.
Reynolds, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this styling mouse! It does not leave my hair feeling crunchy and helps define my curls. The packaging is appealing to the eye and the scent is not overwhelming at all. I think it makes your hair smell great! The only thing I don't care for is that it tends to be on the pricey side for my budget so I can only get it every once and a while.
Kristin W.
Mabank, TX
I have very curly hair that is almost untamed but when I decided to try this product I couldn't believe how perfect and breathable my hair looked and felt! Amazing! I have found my go-to hair product!
Michael G.
Atlanta,GA
One of my top favorite hair mousses out there. Gives me all day volume without giving my hair that hardend helmet feel.
Alexandra T.
Lakeland
I love that this keeps my style put without over hardening my hair like other mouses. It's also very easy to use. It have great packaging && the smell is amazing! I have repurchased this product many of times and I would recommend it to my fellow friends
Christine D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand! But this works great. It really holds. Let's me keep the curls in my hair. It also smells great!
Lani M.
Sacramento, CA
This product is ūüíĮ Percent Good!..I'd recommend this to any frizzy haired person..I have very thick hair, and this product helped me rammed it down and keep my hair well and healthy.
kaitlyne t.
Benson, NC
Always has the best smelling products! I use mine daily and couldnt ask for better to be honest
Samantha A.
Lincoln, MO
My go to!! Makes my hair feel amazing with no residue. I use this everyday to give me some lift. The smell is amazing.
Jennifer V.
I've used this product before for styling my hair. My hair is super flat and have no volume. I wanted something to hold my hair & add volume. This brand is good & it does what I want it to do for my hair. Love this brand! Also, their products smells super good.
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a moose type of hair product?
Estefeni C.
Ocoee , FL
I need something for my flat hair... is this a good product?
Georgia G.
San Jose, CA
Will this product make your hair hard? Think it'll last to second day?
Danielle S.
Does this make your hair crispy?
Katie L.
Pontotoc, MS
I've been looking for something for when i do my hair curly but I'm wondering how well it works and if it makes your hair look oily?