Matrix Biolage Hydro-Foaming Styler uploaded by Melissa F.

BY BIOLAGE

This innovative Hydro-Foaming Styler by Matrix Biolage is a lightweight mousse designed to add control and volume to hair after washing. Giving a natural looking shine whilst providing unbeatable body and volume, this styler is a must have to your hair care regime.

Enriched with a botanical complex of Geraniol and Agave Leaf extract, it works to give you a salon perfect finish with an easy and fuss free application. Perfect for fine, lifeless hair, it gives amazing style that lasts.

Directions of use:

• Distribute evenly and apply to clean, damp hair
  • Style as desired

Wendy w.
Reynolds, IN
I absolutely love this styling mouse! It does not leave my hair feeling crunchy and helps define my curls. The packaging is appealing to the eye and the scent is not overwhelming at all. I think it makes your hair smell great! The only thing I don't care for is that it tends to be on the pricey side for my budget so I can only get it every once and a while.
Alexandra T.
Lakeland
I love that this keeps my style put without over hardening my hair like other mouses. It's also very easy to use. It have great packaging && the smell is amazing! I have repurchased this product many of times and I would recommend it to my fellow friends
Varah T.
I was not a fan of this at all. Aside from the very strong off putting smell, it leaves your hair extremely stiff and dry the next day with a white residue. quite frankly, it's one of the worst conditioning mouses I've ever used.

the only reason I'm not giving it 1 star is that the hold does indeed last all day keeping your style nice and flat, but you still have to deal with the awful smell
Jennifer V.
Sacramento, Ca
I've used this product before for styling my hair. My hair is super flat and have no volume. I wanted something to hold my hair & add volume. This brand is good & it does what I want it to do for my hair. Love this brand! Also, their products smells super good.
Megan N.
Lexington, KY
I really like this mousse. It has a very good hold, it conditions my hair, and it reduces frizz all day! The only con is that if you use too much, it can make my naturally curly hair a little on the "crunchy" side when it air dries. It also lasts a long time because a little goes a long way.
Cheryl H.
Bowling Green, KY
Biolage Hydro-foaming mousse is light, but gives great body and texture to hair. The can lasts a long time as a tiny amount does the job . The smell is light and fresh, like other Biolage products, with a slight floral fruity smell. Definitely recommend to others.
Karen K.
Frenchtown, NJ
Perfect for my very straight, fine hair! My hair goes from super cute and curly (with the curling iron) to super straight about an hour after styling. This product was a lifesaver for me!!
Kristin W.
Mabank, TX
I have very curly hair that is almost untamed but when I decided to try this product I couldn't believe how perfect and breathable my hair looked and felt! Amazing! I have found my go-to hair product!
Lea B.
I really like this mousse. its actually the only mousse i use. I like how it doesn't leave my hair too hard nor too soft. its just right. It is a long lasting mousse it also has a nice scent to it not too strong. I always buy it.
Lani M.
Sacramento, CA
This product is ūüíĮ Percent Good!..I'd recommend this to any frizzy haired person..I have very thick hair, and this product helped me rammed it down and keep my hair well and healthy.
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
Is this like a moose type of hair product?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Any one agry that matrix is,a Preto good brand ?
Estefeni C.
Ocoee , FL
I need something for my flat hair... is this a good product?
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY
Does this make your hair look oily? A lot of products make my hair look oily.
Georgia G.
San Jose, CA
Will this product make your hair hard? Think it'll last to second day?