Matrix Biolage Hydro-Foam Styler, 9 Ounce

Biolage hydro foaming styler is an alcohol-free medium hold, moisture-rich conditioning foam. see more...

Kathy S.
Hillman, MI
This product is wonderful. When I use it and style my Ghar hit has a fabulous smell and does not leave my hair weighted down my hair is soft and manageable. My hair is brown and thick but is controllable with this product. I would and have recommend this product to other friends and family. My sister is a beautician and is the one who introduced me to the product.
staci p.
Coeburn, VA
I love love love anything Matrix. I have fine but thick hair that is very hard to style unless I want it stick straight. This hydrofoam help my hair hold style and also when dried just right give me a boost of volume! I definitely recommend this product to those with hard to style hair.
Jaymie G.
Ong, NE
This product is wonderful. I love the way it smells. It is lightweight and definitely. worth the price. I have naturally red hair which is healthy and it works great for my hair. I prefer Matrix products over just about any other brand out there.
Amethyst R.
This was a good replacement for my Claiton herbal essences mousse I used to use. Was looking to upgrade from that. I used the whole bottle but never repurchased.
Stacy L.
Aiken, SC
I love the way this product feels on my hair. My salon recommend Matrix to me a couple of years ago. It is definitely my go to products.

Kellie B.
Brown City, MI
This is a light weight mousse that is good for a light style. I don't like my hair to feel heavy so this is a good fit for me.
Stacey S.
I love all of Biolage hair products. This one is also one of my favorites and I would recommend it to anyone.
ChrisTen P.
Lamesa, TX
This styler was great with my fine hair that doesn't hold no matter how much hair spray I spray on it!
Adalenne C.
Starkville, MS
This smells nice, but it just leaves my hair too crunchy. I prefer a cream to style my curls.
Fabiana G.
All products from Matrix are really great for our hair, I'm recommending this for all you womans!