BY BIOLAGE

Quench thirsty, dry tresses with the Matrix Biolage Hydrating Shampoo. This moisturizing shampoo is ideal for dry, damaged and stressed hair. Formulated with aloe extract, this gentle hydrating shampoo is made to help hair retain moisture, fight frizz and come back to life with body and movement. The paraben-free formula is gentle enough for daily use and won't weigh hair down, making it the perfect moisture solution as it cleanses and softens your tired locks.

• does this help I have dry and damaged hair and I want it ...2 Answers
  • Im just curious, does this smell good or is it overpowere...2 Answers
  • How do you guys feel about this brand in general? My frie...2 Answers
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!! It smells absolutely amazing and it is so good for your hair! It worked amazing for my dry color treated hair!! I can’t stress enough over he smell! It’s so clean, natural and herbal! The price might be shocking but go for it it’ll help you !!! I love it and recommend it ! I also recommend on stacking up like me whenever ulta stores sell the big jugs for 15$ !! It’ll save you money on hair products and shampoo!!! This shampoo is AMAZING !!!
Kayla W.
I was looking for a nicer shampoo that would help my long, coarse, and super thick hair. This made my hair fall out. By the hand full. I found myself having to clean out the drain multiple times while I showered and it was disgusting. Other than that, I did like the way my hair felt after I used it (the hair that stayed on my head)
Stéphanie A.
Haslet, TX
I love every Biologe product I have ever tried. But this shampoo is my favorite. Every time I open up the lid, I’m reminded of being in a salon. Then smell of the shampoo reminds me of when I was a little girl getting my hair shampooed and conditioned before a haircut. I could talk about how amazing the quality of this shampoo is. But I would be surprised to see anyone who doesn’t already know.
April Z.
Novinger, MO
I have permed and colored my hair for years. I've never had any trouble with dry hair because of biolage shampoos! This moisturizing one especially. Even if you don't use the conditioner, ut leaves your hair smooth and silky. I'm extremely impressed with the fact that my hair doesn't get frizzy with the perms after use of this shampoo.
S W.
Loved this product. I just ran out and I'm dying for more. I used this after coloring my hair on hair wash day and it absolutely made my hair feel like silk. It didn't suppress my natural curls it seemed to give me more body too.
Emily J.
In love with this brand. Whenever I use this my hair feels amazing! Like nothing ever compares to this stuff. My hair is so easy to manage and so silky, not frizzy at all. Will forever keep using!
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
Biolage shampoos always smell amazing. They also leave your hair soft, smooth, and shiny. For me this is one of the better shampoos I use. It helps with my frizzy hair especially during the humid summer months. I love this shampoo and always have a bottle in my shower.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
You can always count on a good salon to carry this product. This shampoo smells amazing and I love the feeling it gives my hair. Everytime I use it I feel like I am getting a hair message! It keeps my hair looking clean and healthy! I recommend this shampoo.
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
Let me start off by saying I was always a drugstore shampoo girl (Dove, Herbal Essences, etc) then I used this bad boy. Ever since I started using this, I noticed such an insane difference in my hair! It feel sooo nice. It took a few uses to notice a difference, but I love it and I'm never going back.
Andy-Lynne M.
Ball Ground, GA
I absolutely love this shampoo. All time favorite. The scent is to die for. I love it. I literally have a candle that smells like it. It lathers nicely and feels like I’m at the salon. I never let myself run out of this shampoo. It’s a must for everyone.
Ashley A.
Fairmont, WV
Im just curious, does this smell good or is it overpowered like the other products from bed head?
samah s.
Lambertville, MI
How do you guys feel about this brand in general? My friend constantly dies her hair! She has even died it a pastel blue, and she uses Bed head...but i have thin hair so I don't know how it would work?
Angel M.
North olmsted, OH
Anyone notice any extra build-up
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista , CA
does this help I have dry and damaged hair and I want it to feel silky smooth again. will this product help
Marlena W.
Bloomington, IN
I used to use this and I always purchased the huge bottles. This stuff weighted down my hair way to much and irritated my scalp. I switched to a different brand and since have been having amazing results

Amazon