BY BIOLAGE

Quench thirsty, dry tresses with the Matrix Biolage Hydrating Shampoo. This moisturizing shampoo is ideal for dry, damaged and stressed hair. Formulated with aloe extract, this gentle hydrating shampoo is made to help hair retain moisture, fight frizz and come back to life with body and movement. The paraben-free formula is gentle enough for daily use and won't weigh hair down, making it the perfect moisture solution as it cleanses and softens your tired locks.

• does this help I have dry and damaged hair and I want it ...2 Answers
  • Im just curious, does this smell good or is it overpowere...2 Answers
  • How do you guys feel about this brand in general? My frie...2 Answers
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!! It smells absolutely amazing and it is so good for your hair! It worked amazing for my dry color treated hair!! I can’t stress enough over he smell! It’s so clean, natural and herbal! The price might be shocking but go for it it’ll help you !!! I love it and recommend it ! I also recommend on stacking up like me whenever ulta stores sell the big jugs for 15$ !! It’ll save you money on hair products and shampoo!!! This shampoo is AMAZING !!!
Stéphanie A.
Haslet, TX
I love every Biologe product I have ever tried. But this shampoo is my favorite. Every time I open up the lid, I’m reminded of being in a salon. Then smell of the shampoo reminds me of when I was a little girl getting my hair shampooed and conditioned before a haircut. I could talk about how amazing the quality of this shampoo is. But I would be surprised to see anyone who doesn’t already know.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This is my favorite biologe shampoo, I’ve been using it for at least a decade. It smells really good, lathers up really good, hydrates the hair without weighing it down, and is priced well for a high end shampoo.
Andy-Lynne M.
Ball Ground, GA
I absolutely love this shampoo. All time favorite. The scent is to die for. I love it. I literally have a candle that smells like it. It lathers nicely and feels like I’m at the salon. I never let myself run out of this shampoo. It’s a must for everyone.
Sarah T.
Sonora, KY
This is my go-to shampoo for maintaining dry hair. It provides excellent moisture and softening, and the scent is amazing. It is salon quality and feels like I’ve just left the salon after every wash. Its pricy, but worth it.
Kayla W.
I was looking for a nicer shampoo that would help my long, coarse, and super thick hair. This made my hair fall out. By the hand full. I found myself having to clean out the drain multiple times while I showered and it was disgusting. Other than that, I did like the way my hair felt after I used it (the hair that stayed on my head)
April Z.
Novinger, MO
I have permed and colored my hair for years. I've never had any trouble with dry hair because of biolage shampoos! This moisturizing one especially. Even if you don't use the conditioner, ut leaves your hair smooth and silky. I'm extremely impressed with the fact that my hair doesn't get frizzy with the perms after use of this shampoo.
S W.
Loved this product. I just ran out and I'm dying for more. I used this after coloring my hair on hair wash day and it absolutely made my hair feel like silk. It didn't suppress my natural curls it seemed to give me more body too.
Hilary B.
This is a great every day shampoo for the entire family. It helps replenish moisture in your hair for those with dry or over-styled hair as well. Biolodge has a wonderful clean fresh scent so it’s not too fruity or flowery. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great every day shampoo.
Emily J.
In love with this brand. Whenever I use this my hair feels amazing! Like nothing ever compares to this stuff. My hair is so easy to manage and so silky, not frizzy at all. Will forever keep using!
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista , CA
does this help I have dry and damaged hair and I want it to feel silky smooth again. will this product help
Angel M.
North olmsted, OH
Anyone notice any extra build-up
samah s.
Lambertville, MI
How do you guys feel about this brand in general? My friend constantly dies her hair! She has even died it a pastel blue, and she uses Bed head...but i have thin hair so I don't know how it would work?
Ashley A.
Fairmont, WV
Im just curious, does this smell good or is it overpowered like the other products from bed head?
Marlena W.
Bloomington, IN
I used to use this and I always purchased the huge bottles. This stuff weighted down my hair way to much and irritated my scalp. I switched to a different brand and since have been having amazing results