Matrix Biolage Hydrating Body Balm

by Biolage

Matrix Biolage Hydrating Body Balm will bath your body in essential moisture leaving it dewy soft and smooth. Natural Palm oil lipids penetrate, soothe and improve the appearance of dry destressed skin leaving it radiant and glowing with all-day hydration.

Do you feel the need to spend more for an item that what you are normally used to spending? and what would make it worth you spending outside your norm?
Start your review of Matrix Biolage Hydrating Body Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Great fragrance. Very light, but still able to smell throughout the day. The lotion makes my skin silky smooth. I use mostly on my hands because it does not feel greasy and I do not mind touching objects after I use. I do find it a little pricy, but well worth the money.
Love this product. Smooth on the skin and smells absolutely amazing. I have trouble finding it on stores.
Stockton, CA
This product has helped my skin so much. If you have dry skin then you need this product
Perris, CA
This product is pricey but it is well worth the price because it does actually work. It makes your skin feel so soft and smooth:)
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The first time I tried this product was in a department store and they had this as a tester,it was extremely cold and my hands were dry and stinging. As i used it i noticed how my hands were instantly smoothd and the best part was my hands didn't dry back out after washing my hands. It wasn't greasy and left a clean feeling afterwards!! Yes it's a bit pricey but it is well worth it.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells SO good and works so well for moisturizing. I have always wanted the Biolage scent in a body lotion and I finally found this. Works great and would definitely recommend.