BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Hydrating Body Balm will bath your body in essential moisture leaving it dewy soft and smooth. Natural Palm oil lipids penetrate, soothe and improve the appearance of dry destressed skin leaving it radiant and glowing with all-day hydration.

• Do you feel the need to spend more for an item that what ...2 Answers
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The first time I tried this product was in a department store and they had this as a tester,it was extremely cold and my hands were dry and stinging. As i used it i noticed how my hands were instantly smoothd and the best part was my hands didn't dry back out after washing my hands. It wasn't greasy and left a clean feeling afterwards!! Yes it's a bit pricey but it is well worth it.
Stacie B.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells SO good and works so well for moisturizing. I have always wanted the Biolage scent in a body lotion and I finally found this. Works great and would definitely recommend.
Kimberly Y.
Perris, CA
This product is pricey but it is well worth the price because it does actually work. It makes your skin feel so soft and smooth:)
Kylee I.
Stockton, CA
This product has helped my skin so much. If you have dry skin then you need this product
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you feel the need to spend more for an item that what you are normally used to spending? and what would make it worth you spending outside your norm?