BY MATRIX

Biolage HydraTherapie Shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes normal to dry hair leaving it soft, manageable and healthy-looking from roots to ends. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

• Who loves this product as much as I do?😉1 Answers
  • How many by show of hands, love this product as much as I do!!??🙋...2 Answers
  • Does it lather well in long hair?2 Answers
Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo - 1000ml/33.8oz
  • "It smells really good and it really helped on my hair since I have damaged and dry hair." in 4 reviews
  • "It smells great and leaves my hair silky and smooth." in 3 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product!" in 2 reviews
  • "He loves it and because a little goes a long way, he doesn't notice when I use it every now and again." in 2 reviews
  • "I have used it for over 10 years and this is the only shampoo I would ever use!!" in 1 review
Haley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite shampoo of all time! They make such great shampoo's and conditioners by this is by far my favorite one. I have very fine wavy frizzy hair and this is the only super "dydrating" combo that doesn't weigh my hair down or left feeling greasy. The shampoo alone is very gentle and doesn't not strip your natural oils or make your hair feel like straw. The smell is amazing and every time I use this and the conditioner I feel like I'm just returning from the salon! I've bought so many bottles of this throughout the years! It is definitely my go to.
Mary Katherine P.
Augusta, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair was so dead, brittle, and dry before I started using this shampoo and the conditoner that matches it. It really does work. I love it. It also lathers very well which I liked and really got my hair clean. Plus it smells amazing and leaves my hair smelling like that all day long. It have very thick hair and I use a ton and it still lasts forever... You will notice a difference using it. The off brand doesn't work near as good so don't try to go cheap. I've tried several others to compare and it is still the best and my favorite.
Kirshten C.
This shampoo/conditioner set is okay.. it's pretty expensive for something you find at the drugstore. For the price versus what it does for my hair I would much rather buy professional products. I will not buy again.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this product. My hair is really thick, dry, and dull, so I thought this shampoo/conditioner set would hydrate my hair and make it silky, but nope. My hair did not react well at all. It made my strands even dryer and my hair felt thicker and less manageable. It also made my scalp flaky.
Sierra K.
Shreveport, LA
I absolutely adore maxtrix’s biolage line of shampoos and conditioners. They smell heavenly and leave you hair feeling silky for multiple days until your next wash. I always try to stock up during Ulta’s sales. They rinse out easily and never leave a thick buildup on the scalp. If you’ve not tried this stuff, definitely give it a go.
Kelly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! it smells so good, and i feel like my hair got the best treatment each time i use this product. It helped with the dryness and it rinses well and feels like it helps me. Very happy with this product but i hate that it can be pricey.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! My mom used to get this is high school as our hair care “splurge” after a hairdresser used it on us and I love this. It smells like you just got your hair done, it’s not heavy, not too clarifying, and lasts forever.
Lacie B.
Slidell, LA
Hands down this is the absolute best shampoo I have ever used! I am a natural blonde I died my hair black, then put hair color remover ok in it then I bleached it!! Trying to get back to blonde! I bought the biolage shampoo and conditioner and my hair has never felt softer NO tangles, it's hydrated has volume and no need for any leave ins. I've used Biosilk(love it) but both this product your hair is perfection!
Kayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this shampoo makes me feel once I get out of the shower! The smell is very refreshing, always leaving me feel ready to take on the day. What's even better, my hair can dry naturally and won't look frizzy or crazy (I have natural wavy/curly hair that tends to look wild and frizzy without using some kind of heating product to tame it). It leaves it bouncy with a healthy shine. If it weren't for the price, I'd buy this more often.
Hope C.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using matrix biolage for years. It keeps my hair healthy and hydrated. It smells amazing and last for days. It cost a bit more them drug store but we'll worth it.
Brett H.
Leitchfield, KY
Does anyone know where I can get this stuff without it being crazy expensive?
Sal F.
El Cajon , CA
How does this product really work??
Samantha  R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many by show of hands, love this product as much as I do!!??🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼
J J
I have been trying different nourishing shampoos recommended by my hair designer to relieve dry scalp and they leave my hair looking greasy so will this one?
Emily R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it lather well in long hair?