BY MATRIX #45 in Shampoo

Biolage HydraTherapie Shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes normal to dry hair leaving it soft, manageable and healthy-looking from roots to ends. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

• Who loves this product as much as I do?😉1 Answers
  • How many by show of hands, love this product as much as I...2 Answers
  • Does it lather well in long hair?3 Answers
Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo - 1000ml/33.8oz
  • "It smells really good and it really helped on my hair since I have damaged and dry hair." in 4 reviews
  • "It smells great and leaves my hair silky and smooth." in 3 reviews
  • "He loves it and because a little goes a long way, he doesn't notice when I use it every now and again." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have used it for over 10 years and this is the only shampoo I would ever use!!" in 1 review
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
After getting my hair done, I would purchase this from JCP and lasted for a few good months. I began to notice that after a month of use, my hair would look so brittle, I don't know if this all 100% the shampoo's fault or maybe my body chemistry since I was losing a lot of weight due to my gastric sleeve but my hair was not responding well to this shampoo. It definitely smells great and if my hair responded differently, I would have continued to use it.
Nicole Z.
This smells sooooo good! It reminds me of the hair salon because they use this on me! I bought it because i wanted that salon feeling after i shower and it leaves my hair soft and healthy looking and smells great after the shower
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
I bought this the other day after not using biolage for years. It made my hair so soft and non frizzy. By far one of the best shampoo and conditioner I have used. It leaves my scalp feeling good. Will buy again.
Haley B.
This is my favorite shampoo of all time! They make such great shampoo's and conditioners by this is by far my favorite one. I have very fine wavy frizzy hair and this is the only super "dydrating" combo that doesn't weigh my hair down or left feeling greasy. The shampoo alone is very gentle and doesn't not strip your natural oils or make your hair feel like straw. The smell is amazing and every time I use this and the conditioner I feel like I'm just returning from the salon! I've bought so many bottles of this throughout the years! It is definitely my go to.
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
I love this stuff so much!! My hair dresser uses this on me and it makes my hair feel so soft and smells amazing! It suds up a lot but doesn’t completely dry out my hair. I will be buying this product when I run out of it at home :)
Samantha  R.
My favorite brand of shampoo & conditioner. It is so amazing! It leaves my hair feeling so healthy always no matter how damaged it has been. It is pricey but it lasts a long time!! You only need a little drop of it to make it lather like crazy.
Fiona S.
Brooksville, FL
This is my favorite shampoo of all time. Its perfect for everyday use for my hair type which is blonde and straight. I love to gift this as well and have never gotten a complaint. The small is wonderful and a little goes along way. I can make a bottle last about a year. With that being said i usually buy it when they have the duo deal for 18-20 dollars. You cant beat that.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This shampoo is always my go to. I always seem to come back to it. It targets dry hair, the scent isn’t the greatest but it works so well and the larger is great. I am always happy with this shampoo and conditioner
lana® S.
Broken Arrow, Ok
This product smells very good. It cleans the hair effectively. It is a very good shampoo. I tend to have dry hair and it hydrates it efficiently. It is sold mainly at Ulta, Sephora, and drugstores. Very good.
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Smells wonderful. Always a go to. Leaves hair feeling soft, fresh & clean. I would recommend you purchase from a salon and not in a drugstore or big box place such as Target or Walmart. NEVER off of Amazon.
Brett H.
Leitchfield, KY
Does anyone know where I can get this stuff without it being crazy expensive?
Emily R.
Does it lather well in long hair?
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
How does this product really work??
J J
I have been trying different nourishing shampoos recommended by my hair designer to relieve dry scalp and they leave my hair looking greasy so will this one?
Samantha  R.
How many by show of hands, love this product as much as I do!!??🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼