BY MATRIX #62 in Shampoo

Biolage HydraTherapie Shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes normal to dry hair leaving it soft, manageable and healthy-looking from roots to ends. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

• Who loves this product as much as I do?πŸ˜‰1 Answers
  • How many by show of hands, love this product as much as I do!!??πŸ™‹πŸΌπŸ™‹πŸΌπŸ™‹πŸΌ2 Answers
  • Does it lather well in long hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It smells really good and it really helped on my hair since I have damaged and dry hair." in 4 reviews
  • "It smells great and leaves my hair silky and smooth." in 3 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product!" in 2 reviews
  • "He loves it and because a little goes a long way, he doesn't notice when I use it every now and again." in 2 reviews
  • "I have used it for over 10 years and this is the only shampoo I would ever use!!" in 1 review
Sherry N.
Sherry N.
My dry hair needs something new from the typical shampoos on the market. I like the way biolage has added moisture in the past but I wonder if my hair has changed or the ingredients in this brand/hydrosource has changed. It smells great but I don't feel I'm getting enough softeness from the shampoo or the conditioner. I do like it overall so it's at best 4+ however I'll keep trying other hydration sham/conditioners to see if one works a little better with greying hair.
Alaina A.
Alaina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I swear there isn't a better product for my hair. This is truly hydrating without leaving a hot greasy mess on my hair. The smell is great,I have tried so many shampoos and I swear this is hands down the best. I have like a bunch on my shelf now because it is kind of expensive so when I see a deal I grab it. But if you have thin hair and very sensitive scalp this is just wonderful
Kat R.
Kat R.
My favorite shampoo. After purchasing this for the first time a few years ago, it is the only shampoo I use. You can get it for cheaper than salon price at BJ's! It is still more expensive than drugstore shampoo but the bottle is a good size and the shampoo changes your hair! Makes my hair super soft and smooth as well as adds some volume to my fine flat hair.
Kaity B.
Kaity B.
Lansing, MI
For as pricey and as promising as I have heard this product is, my expectations were far too high and immediately fell short after using. The packaging is nice and easy to use but the product itself did not hydrate my hair at all. If anything it simply made my roots greasy faster and didn't really change the rest of my unruly mane... On to the next product
Dana P.
Dana P.
The shampoo I've been using for years to keep my hair nice and tamed. What I love about this the most is its a hydrating shampoo. I've tried other Matrix Biolages and it wasn't as great, I always go back to this one. My mom is hair stylist and she's been recommending this shampoo for me for years. For reference, I have long, thick, very straight hair.
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite of all shampoos I've tried. After damaging my hair with color treatments, my stylist recommended this to me to try. All I can say is I was blown away. I got rid of all of my other shampoos and conditioners after using this. It lathers well, has not pulled the color from my hair, and leaves my hair feeling soft and clean.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Pittsburgh, PA
As soon as this shampoo touched my hair I knew I found something great. It doesn't sud up until you work it into your hair and a little goes a long way. Smells nice, it has a very crisp clean smell, but by no means overpowering. Cleans my hair really well without excessive scrubbing which leads to tables for me. I'd definitely recommend.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fine, straight hair that is a bit damaged from being highlighted, so I wanted something to keep it feeling soft. I do notice a difference after using this product. It feels less frizzy, more moisturized and it has more volume. I like to switch up my shampoo frequently but I always come back to this one.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
This is the BEST shampoo EVER!!!! I have very think hair that can be hard to brush, this makes my hair so smooth and soft I absolutely love it I have been using it for years I also wash my 2 year olds hair with this we also use the conditiner with it. I already told others about it and they now use it and love it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this shampoo! First of all, it smells fantastic! I also love the way it makes my hair feel simply luxurious. I've had a problem with dry, fly away hait as well as a dry scalp for years. The shampoo & conditioner have made my hair silky and smooth. It is a little pricey, but very worth it.
Brett H.
Brett H.
Leitchfield, KY
Does anyone know where I can get this stuff without it being crazy expensive?
Sal F.
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
How does this product really work??
J J
J J
I have been trying different nourishing shampoos recommended by my hair designer to relieve dry scalp and they leave my hair looking greasy so will this one?
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Oxnard, CA
Does this shampoo really hydrates the hair? Or is it like all the other shampoos?