Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo

BY BIOLAGE

Gently cleanse and moisturise your hair with Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo. It contains a gentle cleansing system to nourish dry and over stressed hair, leaving it looking wonderfully renewed.

Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo combines pure botanical extracts of lemongrass and sage with special conditioners that will leave your hair beautifully shiny, silky and smooth.

Directions of use:

• Apply to wet hair.
  • Lather with a gentle massaging motion.
  • Rinse thoroughly, and repeat if necessary.

• Does anyone know where I can get this stuff without it be...6 Answers
  • Who loves this product as much as I do?😉1 Answers
  • How many by show of hands, love this product as much as I...2 Answers
Matrix Biolage  Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo
Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo
  • "I have color treated hair and it has taken a beating from the salon quality lighteners." in 1 review
  • "I've used this on and off for years (product junkie so I try it all) and it's at the top of my list as far as reliable a product that makes my hair look, feel, and smell great." in 1 review
  • "I have wavy hair that is usually hard to brush out after showers." in 1 review
  • "I love this shampoo cause I have dry hair and it helps a lot I even love the scent the shampoo has I love the thickness of the shampoo and it has helped me alot" in 1 review
  • "I love this shampoo, I would recommend it to anyone." in 1 review
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
After getting my hair done, I would purchase this from JCP and lasted for a few good months. I began to notice that after a month of use, my hair would look so brittle, I don't know if this all 100% the shampoo's fault or maybe my body chemistry since I was losing a lot of weight due to my gastric sleeve but my hair was not responding well to this shampoo. It definitely smells great and if my hair responded differently, I would have continued to use it.
Heidi S.
Prescott
This was a great shampoo I really like they way it made my hair feel after using it, the price is up there but it’s a better product so your getting what you paid for, I recommend trying this brand out you will not be disappointed.
Haley B.
This is my favorite shampoo of all time! They make such great shampoo's and conditioners by this is by far my favorite one. I have very fine wavy frizzy hair and this is the only super "dydrating" combo that doesn't weigh my hair down or left feeling greasy. The shampoo alone is very gentle and doesn't not strip your natural oils or make your hair feel like straw. The smell is amazing and every time I use this and the conditioner I feel like I'm just returning from the salon! I've bought so many bottles of this throughout the years! It is definitely my go to.
Paige B.
I recently switched to this and I LOVE IT. I can use a small amount and it goes a long way. I have hair that is very long and extremely thick - I have tried Many shampoos but this is my new favorite. It smells so good! I’m officially a Matrix girl now!
Fiona S.
Brooksville, FL
This is my favorite shampoo of all time. Its perfect for everyday use for my hair type which is blonde and straight. I love to gift this as well and have never gotten a complaint. The small is wonderful and a little goes along way. I can make a bottle last about a year. With that being said i usually buy it when they have the duo deal for 18-20 dollars. You cant beat that.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This shampoo is always my go to. I always seem to come back to it. It targets dry hair, the scent isn’t the greatest but it works so well and the larger is great. I am always happy with this shampoo and conditioner
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Smells wonderful. Always a go to. Leaves hair feeling soft, fresh & clean. I would recommend you purchase from a salon and not in a drugstore or big box place such as Target or Walmart. NEVER off of Amazon.
Kristen G.
This has been my favorite shampoo for about 2 years now. I have medium/thick color treated long hair & this is the only shampoo that keeps my hair looking smooth & silky for more than a day. It has great lather & you don't need a ton to feel like your hair is clean. I have tried many many shampoos over the years & this is one that I keep repurchasing.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I like this product especially in the winter when my hair gets overly dry. I think it is kind of expensive for the small amount that you get though. It does help my hair lock in moisture and I don’t get as many frizzy hairs.
Melissa S.
Greenwood
I am a dedicated Biolage user and when they came out with the Hydratherpie I was excited. The older I get the dryer and more brittle my hair becomes so I wanted something with some additional moisture. Very disappointed! The shampoo leaves my hair flat and lifeless. I'll be switching back to my regular color treated formula.
LAURA B.
Hollywood, FL
Does you find that the hydration makes your hair a little frizzy sometimes?
Brett H.
New Albany, IN
Does anyone know where I can get this stuff without it being crazy expensive?
Danielle B.
Rapid City, SD
Not at all, I find that if I DON'T use this then my hair is frizzy. Once a week I use the hydrating conditioning mask and I just love how all these products make my hair feel healthy!
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
How does this product really work??
Emily R.
Does it lather well in long hair?

Matrix Biolage  Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo