BY MATRIX

Nourishes And Controls Dry Hair Infuses moisture instantly as gentle shaping polymers make dry hair easy to style. Soy protein penetrates, helping to boost elasticity from the inside out. Split ends are sealed, leaving hair naturally shiny, soft and under control. Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix. Matrix guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Matrix product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely see more...

Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
This is my favorite leave in Conditioner.! I have curly hair so I typically have to wash it every day from the product I put in it daily and this is what saves my hair.! My hair would get so dry from the product and I could never find a way to balance it out! One day I got lucky and decided to tey this and it changed my world!
Libby T.
Waycross,GA
There has never been a single product by biolage, that I haven't found useful! Not only does each product do exactly what it says it will, it smells amazing. For it being such a wonderful product it's actually very affordable. Love love love this product!
Jamie H.
All of the Matrix biolage products work amazing and I believe they help my hair to grow faster. They elevate a lot of damage my hair has from styling it with heat products.
Stephanie G.
This stuff is awesome. It works great and it smells amazing. One bottle lasts a very long time, so it's worth the price in my opinion.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Best product on the market! Even if you are not a salon professional I fell in love with the ease of the products.
Rebecca S.
Spokane, WA
My second favorite leave in conditioner. Smells amazing. Great for detangling, and adding additional moisture.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great product for leave in and making hair moisturized. Great for dry hair and taking care of damage
Haley L.
Forever my favorite leave in conditioner !!! Makes my hair feel wonderful and smells great!!
angela d.
My hair is very dry.. Using this product, my hair doesn't look dried out.. I LOVE it.
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
Makes my hair so soft. I would definitely recommend especially for dry hair