Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Detangling Solution uploaded by Myranda L.Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Detangling Solution uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Detangling Solution uploaded by Kelly B.

BY BIOLAGE

This Matrix Biolage Detangling Solution is a light conditioning system that eliminates static leaving your hair tangle free and with a healthy natural shine. Algae and aloe vera also helps to restore your hair’s moisture balance.

Replenish your dry and stressed hair with a dose of intense moisturising care with this Matrix Biolage Detangling Solution. Its formula combines pure botanical extracts of Wheat Germ and Hops with mild conditioners that leave your hair with added volume.

This great product is also recommended for children’s hair because of its gentleness.

Directions of Use:

• Apply to your clean, damp hair
  • Work through to the ends of your hair
  • Style as usual

• Is this solution a leave in product after you wash ?2 Answers
  • My hair is chemically processed and gets so tangly! Does ...2 Answers
  • Is it heavy or leave behind any residue?1 Answers
Ashley J.
Sellersburg
I use this in the shower every time. Keeps my hair super hydrated and smelling great! My go to above any other product. Leaves my hair soft and tangle free! So satisfied, love it!!!
Anna M.
I just bought this the other day and it is amazing! It’s the typical Biolage scent which smells amazing! I have very curly hair so my hair is always tangled no matter what so using this makes it so easy to get the knots out. I would definitely recommend!
Nicole P.
carson
This is a good detangler. I have bleach color treated hair that gets very tangled and knotted. Even after shampooing and conditioning I still require some extra help. T
Dime size helps de tangle and smooths my hair
Casey F.
Oceanside
I love this conditioner! As a hair stylist, I get to try many different products and I always go back to this one as a favorite. Its a great, light, moisturizing conditioner and its detangling power is amazing. I find that it can be used on thick, thin, coarse or fine hair and have wonderful effects on all of them. I have bleached and colored hair (so, in other words, very damaged lol) and the Detangling Solution makes it feel amazing and totally healthy again without fading the color. I also love the smell. Its a very soft, clean smell and not overpowering at all. I find the price is extremely affordable for professional hair care, which is always a major plus.
Rebecca F.
Brownsburg, IN
This is my favorite hair care product ever. I have never been without it and my hair is never the same when I don't use it. My hair gets very tangly and this solution makes my hair so soft and smooth and tangle free. It smells nice too and a little goes a long way. My hair has always been very healthy and I believe this is in part because of this product. I recommend buying it in a gallon and filling up a bottle. It will save you money.
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
For over 10 years; this is the only brand of shampoo and conditioner I would use and I cannot say enough great things about it.

It makes your hair feel so smooth and healthy. And it truly detangles any knots you have. I keep my conditioner in for at least 3 minutes. And it leaves your hair smelling amazing. It's a very fresh scent and it overpowering, it also doesn't leave your hair smelling dirty like other hair products I used in the past did.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
I've reviewed these products and will continue to review them. This whole line is amazing! When I get out of the shower I always throw my hair up in a messy bun on days that I have to work (6 days a week) and with every other shampoo and conditioner that I have used, when I got to take my hair down it's a rats nest of knots. With the hydra source line I can take it down and still run my fingers through it.
This may not sound like a big deal but I promise for me it is!
Amber A.
Douglasville, GA
My mom is a cosmetologist so matrix biolage detangling solution was a must have at my house growing up and has made it's way into my life as an adult. It helps with long tangled hair . It creates a soft manageable head of hair. I would buy again. I love to use it on my daughter's hair as well.
April Z.
Novinger, MO
I use this conditioner in my hair daily! I have very thin stands of hair, but a ton of them! My hair usually tangles extremely easy. When i use this i don't have any trouble brushing my hair! Any tangles brush right out without breaking or hurting my hair!! Plus there is no greasy look to the scalp that comes with most detangler and conditioner. Just super silky and strong hair.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love biolage. With long, thick hair, detanglers and the like are my friend. I love the smell of this line and it works like a charm. I have done a lot of damage to my long, thick, coarse hair over the years from brushes out tangles and knots, so this has been a saving grace for my hair. I am able to run my fingers through my hair after using it! Would definitely recommend!
Ivy B.
Wilmington , NC
Do they make different scents or products for different types of hair? I've only used this at a friends house.
Rosie T.
hillsboro, OR
My hair is chemically processed and gets so tangly! Does this detangler leave your hair greasy or repair it?
April B.
Dunville, NL
Is this solution a leave in product after you wash ?
Toyin D.
Is it heavy or leave behind any residue?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this worth the money?

Amazon