Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Daily Leave-In Tonic uploaded by Myranda L.Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Daily Leave-In Tonic uploaded by Mackenzie R.Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Daily Leave-In Tonic uploaded by emily m.

BY BIOLAGE

Formerly known as Energizing Leave-In Tonic, Biolage Daily Leave-In Tonic instantly moisturizes hair with an invigorating botanical complex of kelp, hops, sweet almond and light conditioning agents.

Contains sunflower-derived antioxidants and sunscreen to help protect hair against UV and environmental damage. Renews shine and improves manageability for all hair types.

Jenna B.
This is my FAVORITE leave in conditioner. I use it for everything and it leaves my hair feeling great. Not to mention the smell is AMAZING. I just dyed my hair and it was the number one product that brought my hair back to life!
Pauline D.
Summerville, SC
My hair has responded very well to this brand which I love because it has been a true struggle finding one that will tame my constant frizz. I’m like Goldilocks and the three little bears I’ve finally have found the right one!
Melissa F.
This is a must have for anyone who bleaches or colors their hair. My hair tangles so bad without this product. It has a nice soft scent & doesn't weigh down your hair. I never let myself run out of this product.
Lindsey M.
I love This! I have super dry hair and I love using all of the hydrolast products by Maxtrix. They are the only products I continually use and I love them. And the packaging is amazing
Joelle V.
I used this stuff for about a year religiously. It was not life changing for my hair but it didn't do anything bad for it, that's for sure. I have yet to find a bad biolage matrix product. If you're on the fence, give it a shot.
Alisha P.
I love the smell of this and it worked really well to detangle my long fine color treated hair after washing. It wasn’t greasy at all and I would definitely repurchase even though it is a little mor because it is salon.
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
I don't really have that dry of hair, but in the mid-western winter, I feel prone to split ends if I don't take care of it. I put this in every few days and it really keeps my hair silky and strong. I also take a vitamin, so the combo of the two has my hair growing fast and healthy. Love it!
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Biolage makes great products and this is no different. Their products are always reliable and this one was no exception. Smells amazing,left my hair soft and smooth, and you don't need a lot to get the desired effect either. Biolage products are a bit pricy but I recommend....sometimes you get what you pay for.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Amazing leave in treatment! I love the scent of all biolage products because they smell fresh and clean but also light at the same time! Leaves your hair feeling soft as silk and healthy! This is the only brand I buy for shampoo and conditioner besides leave in or texturizing sprays. Highly recommend this!
Mackenzie R.
Livermore, CA
My mom has used this on my hair since i was a little girl, screaming and crying while she would brush oht my tangles. The would spray this on the knots that just wouldn't budge and it would almost instantly get the knot loose and not tug my hair! Highly recommen this product i still use it till this day