BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Conditioning Balm is an intense rinse-out cream, formulated with legendary properties of botanical extracts from rosemary and deep conditioners. It's designed to replenish your dry or over-stressed hair.

This intensive Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Conditioning Balm deeply replenishes your hair with the basic elements needed to moisturise and restructure. Your hair will recover its natural shine, silkiness and softness.

Directions of use:

• Apply to clean and damp hair.
  • Work through to ends of your hair.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • For more intense conditioning, wait 1-3 minutes.

• I can't seem to find this product anymore, has it been d...1 Answers
  • Matrix has some of my favorite shampoo and conditioners ....2 Answers
  • What does a conditioning balm do to your hair? And what a...2 Answers
Ashley S.
Love the conditioning balm. I love to put my haircolor into the balm and then use it ask a color enhancing mask. It works perfectly. Plus it makes my hair so so soft and smooth. Definitely good for dry or color treated hair
Maria B.
Indianapolis, IN
I consider this my holy grail product. I have fine 3B curly hair, and as soon as I went silicone free, I picked up this product to try based on good reviews and availability. I was in love from the start. It has the best slip of any product I have yet to try. It makes detangling in the shower a breeze. It gives me great curl definition and definitely cuts down on the frizzies. I use it as a rinse out or as a leave in. It doesn't weigh my fine hair down, either, which is huge for me seeing as a lot of moisturizing products have that effect. It also has a pleasant odor. Only bad thing I would say about this is that if used as a leave in, it seems to make my scalp a little itchier than usual. It is a bit pricey, but you can find the generic brand at Sally's that is exactly the same. It is called GVP Conditioning Balm.
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
My mom has been using this for years and absolutely loves it. She still begs me to get it for her at the supply store. Makes her fine dry hair feel soft and silky plus it smells amazing
Cindy H.
Bangor, ME
Best hydrating conditioner out there! It repairs your hair drastically in just a few uses! It doesn't leave my hair heavy or greasy! And in a plus side... It doesn't smell like roses!
Brandy L.
dodge city
Honestly one of my favorite smelling hair products. I love the formula and the way it treats my hair. The price is kind of what gets me but for what it does and how much u love if I will continue to purchase it.
Kelsey H.
I have used several different conditioning products but I really like this one. It makes it seem like the moisture is long lasting and I don't have to use frequently between washes.
Rochelle D.
Saint Charles, MO
I use the ultra version & it's amazing. I have thick coarse hair & it's the perfect hydration!! If you've got fine hair that's dry this is good for you too!! Can't pass this up!!!
Diane D.
I love this product! Love this whole line of products ! Out performs any conditioning balm I have tried! The smell is amazing! Worth every penny! If I could give it more stars I would!
Taylor S.
Nevada , IA
I accidentally bought this once and did not regret. Often I would use this as a mask and leave it on for about 3 minutes. Works great for dry damaged hair and is long lasting
Natalie N.
This used to be one of my favorite products. I can no longer use because of fragrance sensitivity. This product has a great leather and leaves hair smelling and feeling great
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Is this product good for people with thick wavy hair??
Amelia G.
Doral, FL
Is this product good for overprocessed hair?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Is this product good for overprocessed and dry hair?
Does that work on processed curly hair?
Sabrina S.
Does this help heal your damaged hair?

Amazon