BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Conditioning Balm is an intense rinse-out cream, formulated with legendary properties of botanical extracts from rosemary and deep conditioners. It's designed to replenish your dry or over-stressed hair.

This intensive Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Conditioning Balm deeply replenishes your hair with the basic elements needed to moisturise and restructure. Your hair will recover its natural shine, silkiness and softness.

Directions of use:

• Apply to clean and damp hair.
  • Work through to ends of your hair.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • For more intense conditioning, wait 1-3 minutes.

• I can't seem to find this product anymore, has it been d...1 Answers
  • Matrix has some of my favorite shampoo and conditioners ....2 Answers
  • What does a conditioning balm do to your hair? And what a...2 Answers
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
The packaging of this product is so beautiful it’s so appealing and are use this product quite often usually in the morning the sand is lovely it’s affordable and I love it it’s a great product and very satisfied
Marissa P.
Mentone , IN
I love the smell of this conditioner. It's great for dry hair it compares to Pureology hydrate but half the price. It's mainly for people who have dry and it has a great scent, lathers great, and is longlasting. Definitely not disappointed.
Marisa L.
This make my hair feel fantastic! I like to use it often because my hair is very thick and curly and also extremely long as well! It help a lot with dryness and makes my hair feel overall very healthy! Awesome product
Heather C.
I first bought Biolage about 10 years ago from the salon I was frequenting. Although I over paid then, I was later able to find that chain hair style shops (think Great Clips) sell it for a much better price than independently owned salons.

On first glance the container for this conditioner threw me a bit. However I quickly realized that it was due to the thickness of the product.

After one use, I was hooked!!!!!!!!!!!

With this conditioning balm, you won't need to deep condition. If you do, just leave the balm on a little longer. No need for a separate product!!
It leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth, every single time you wash it. I've never used a product that had such consistent results! My hair always felt ideal.

I also seemed to get a ton of compliments regarding the scent of my hair. (I will admit to sniffing my own hair, too.)

If you can spring for it, I recommend Biolage products over anything else you can find.
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro , NC
I have bleached color hair and i am a big fan of matrix products because they are designed for color treated hair. This conditioners is a must and one of my favorites. Smells great and conditions well
Haley S.
A thick and luxurious conditioning balm that's great to rotate in with your regular conditioner. I tend to use it after a day I've heat treated my hair to bring back the life and save it from damage.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I love to use this product when my hair is dying for some extra moisture in it! This leaves my hair feeling soft and well maintained. I would recommend using maybe once or twice a week if your hair is dry or damaged. Great product!
Ashley M.
Evans Mills, NY
Biolage is by far, my favorite shampoo and conditioner set. As a former cosmetologist, biolage worked wonders on all hair types, and the hydratherapy provides a deep down conditioning to the hair and scalp. I cannot live without my biolage!
Amber C.
Greenville , SC
This product is the only thing I used in my hair for years I have super naturally curly hair and it gets very tangled and kinda dry so when I use this conditioner it hydrates my hair and makes it so much easier to brush!!!
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
My absolute favorite moisturizing conditioner ever! I pair this with Matrix Biolage Shampoo and together they leave my hair feeling soft and silky and so touchable! Plus it smells incredible.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Is this product good for people with thick wavy hair??
Amelia G.
Doral, FL
Is this product good for overprocessed hair?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Is this product good for overprocessed and dry hair?
Does that work on processed curly hair?
Sabrina S.
Does this help heal your damaged hair?

Amazon