BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Conditioning Balm is an intense rinse-out cream, formulated with legendary properties of botanical extracts from rosemary and deep conditioners. It's designed to replenish your dry or over-stressed hair.

This intensive Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Conditioning Balm deeply replenishes your hair with the basic elements needed to moisturise and restructure. Your hair will recover its natural shine, silkiness and softness.

Directions of use:

• Apply to clean and damp hair.
  • Work through to ends of your hair.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • For more intense conditioning, wait 1-3 minutes.

• I can't seem to find this product anymore, has it been d...1 Answers
  • Matrix has some of my favorite shampoo and conditioners ....2 Answers
  • What does a conditioning balm do to your hair? And what a...2 Answers
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
This is the holy grail of conditioners! I love it. Whether or not you have dry hair this makes for a fantastic conditioner but the aloe vera targets any dryness and gives your hair a big dose of hydration! It smells amazing but it's not overwhelming and full of fragrance though. I'm going to keep this stocked up in my house! It does wonders for my hair, gives it shine and softness and actually helps with tangles! It also helps with my ends that are getting a bit dry. I know I must also start drinking more water but I'm combatting them from every angle so I can have healthy hair again!
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Like I said in my previous review, this is my favorite biolage line. I always have this in my shower. I suggest you only apply it mid shaft to the ends. It’s a very thick conditioner and if I get it too close to the scalp my hair will get greasy. Besides that it does an amazing job conditioning my long dry hair.
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
Haven’t used a ton of times but from the few times I’ve used it I’ve been very impressed. Makes my hair feel amazingly soft and hydrated. I have dry hair due to bleaching and coloring. This makes my hair feel 10x better and I am definitely going to use it more and more. Only wish it was a tad cheaper but hey if it works, it works.
Antonia O.
amo este producto realmente es imprecionante 3l resultado que deja en mi cabello
huele riquisimo con una pequeña cantidad le da una suavidad instantanea ha mi cabello y deja un olor agradable y duradero en mi cabello
la consistencia es muy espesa realmente es bueno
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I love to use this product when my hair is dying for some extra moisture in it! This leaves my hair feeling soft and well maintained. I would recommend using maybe once or twice a week if your hair is dry or damaged. Great product!
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
This conditioner is kind of pricy, but I actually use it as a leave-in, so a teeny tiny bit goes a long way. It smells super fresh, and leaves my hair silky and smooth. It's a tall drink of water for my dehydrated hair
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
This is a great conditioning balm. I prefer to use this as a treatment once a moth to give my hair some moisture back. It’s too heavy for an everyday/ every wash in my opinion. The smell is great and so is the price.
Natasha H.
Aurora
This product really works. I use this an Aussie for my damaged and dry hair. My hair is so thin. So when I use a flat iron the ends gets bad. This leaves my ends smooth and helps the dryness and the damage.
Delaina L.
Austin, TX
It’s a little on the pricey side but well worth every penny. I have use this as a hair mask to sleep in before when wrapped up proper to inject some serious moisture in my scalp. I have also used this as directed in the shower and the results are magnificent. My hair always comes out very shiny and soft. As long as you completely rinse the product out of your hair it won’t weigh it down.
Corinne C.
Dayton, OH
This product leaves my hair feeling silky smooth which is really important to me. Not only does it work well but it makes it smell great as well. I got this for free but I will be buying it again in the future.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Is this product good for people with thick wavy hair??
Amelia G.
Doral, FL
Is this product good for overprocessed hair?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Is this product good for overprocessed and dry hair?
Does that work on processed curly hair?
Sabrina S.
Does this help heal your damaged hair?

Amazon