BY BIOLAGE

It helps to optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair and gives you more moisturized hair after just one application. It gently cleanses hair, makes moisture level in the hair balanced, increasing softness and manageability. see more...

Tanner G.
Holland, MI
I mostly love the smell of this, it reminds me of the salon. I buy the liters whenever they go on sale. The conditioning balm is great and replaces the need for a hair mask.
Lindsay N.
Perth Amboy , NJ
I can not live without this shampoo & conditioner! Seriously my hair is very dry and damaged from bleaching my hair often. Before I started using the biolage shampoo & conditioner it would take me about a half hour to brush through my hair after the shower and I had to do it in sections (such a pain in the butt) after using this shampoo & conditioner for the first time I brushed right through my hair (without even putting it in sections) it was amazing and saved me so much time. It is more expensive then regular brands but is worth it I will not go back.. I love biolage :)
Rebecca K.
South Bend, IN
I only use biolage products on my hair these days. Biolage seemingly has been the only products which keep my hair healthy and soft. I would reccomend to everyone!
Megan D.
Indianapolis, IN
I have thinner hair and it tends to need a lot of help recovering from the abuse I put it through. I love the smell and it makes me feel like I'm at the salon getting my hair washed every time I use it. The balm also is light enough for my thin hair and doesn't weigh it down.
Kayelyn p.
This is probably one of my all time favorite shampoo and conditioner it's for moisture so for anyone with dry hair aloe is the main ingredient for the moisture. And the condoning balm is my favorite for the conditioner
JaLee H.
Mcalester, OK
I love love love ANYTHING Biolage. This set seems to be my favorite though. My hair always feels fantastic after I have used them and of course the signature Biolage smell is amazing.
Jay B.
Paducah, KY
Great professional moisture shampoo and conditioner for dry coarse hair! Biolage always smells fantastic and delivers an easy to use and results driven product!!
Courtney P.
Aurora, IL
Love this prodcut. Leaves my hair clean and soft feeling I can get away with only washing my hair 2x a week with this. Had a great smell!
Savannah F.
Lancaster, KY
I love the way this smells. Giving it 4 stars cause after using it a while it started to make my hair greasy.
Sarah A.
Clinton
Great for all hair types. Never leaves hair oily or greasy! The classic Biolage smell is wonderful too!