BY BIOLAGE

Instantly renews moisture for healthy looking hair

Dry hair often causes frizz, split ends and lack of shine. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE Shampoo helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair. Give her up to 15X more moisturized hair after just one application*.

*When using the system of HYDRASOURCE shampoo, conditioner and leave-in tonic vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

Quench dry, thirsty hair with state-of-the-art formulas inspired by nature that mimic the moisture-retaining properties of the Aloe Plant. Hair’s hydration levels are optimized through the absorption and retention of moisture.

• How is the smell of this shampoo? And how does it leave ...2 Answers
  • What is the scent?1 Answers
  • ¿Qué tan rápido se ven los efectos? ¿No tiene efectos sec...1 Answers
Melissa M.
Rome, NY
I received a sample of this shampoo and conditioner from a free sample by mail website. I must say I am impressed with the results. My hair is very thick and very curly. It can get very dry and hard to brush through. The shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling so soft and I was able to comb through my mane very easily with a comb! The only downfall is that this brand is a tad bit more expensive than what I would normally like to spend on hair products; however, I really enjoyed the end results so I would probably purchase these in the future! 😊
Whitney T.
Centerville, MA
This is by far my favorite shampoo I have ever tried. I was struggling for the longest time to find a shampoo that would 1. keep my hair clean for more than one day and 2. that added some moisture to my hair! This one fits the bill! I only have to wash my hair about 3 times a week because it keeps it squeaky clean! And I have also found that the terrible winter static issue has been resolved because my hair feels moisturized. Also not a bad price for a slightly more high end shampoo than what is offered at the drugstore. Smells great too which is always an added bonus! Love it and would purchase and recommend.
Madelaine R.
Craig, CO
When my hair was in really bad shape from excessive coloring, I resorted to the matrix biolage hydrasource line. It ended up working very well for my hair. I was a bigger fan of the conditioner than of the shampoo but overall I would recommend trying this if your hair is too dry for typical shampoo
Yesenia B.
Love this. My stylist recommend it and the conditioner and I feel like it does a really good job with my colored hair. It doesn’t seem to speed up the process of losing that new colored look. Pretty pricey but worth checking out. They sell it at TJ Max but I usually get mine at Ulta for the points.
Ana M.
Normal, IL
This made my hair feel great! It really hydrated my dry strands and it smells good too which is always a plus! My hair was so shiny when I used this, I would definitely recommend to others. I personally like other shampoos better but if you’re just looking for hydration this is a great option.
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
Perfect shampoo for anyone. Although it doesn't exactly help your pockets much this is the stuff I prefer! It makes my hair look and feel so much healthier. My scalp has a bad habit of breaking out but this stuff is like magic. I can feel it working instantly. I recommend to anyone and everyone. The smell is great. Like I said the price is horrible but just a little bit goes a long way!!
Julie A.
Manalapan, NJ
I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair super soft, silky, shiny and manageable even with all this summer humidity. I've never been a person that was able to go out without flat ironing my hair but since using this shampoo I rarely ever have to style it. Plus it smells great!
Emily M.
I am disappointed in this product. I really tried to love it. I bought it about 2 months ago, and have kept trying until I was out. The smell is really nice. Unfortunately I have noticed my scalp has been pretty itchy. Also my hair, which is not normally oily, it’s usually rather dry, gets noticeably oily overnight. I use dry shampoo so I can cover it, but by the next day my dry shampoo doesn’t help at all. I really wish it would’ve worked out. Maybe it’s just more hydrating then what I need? But idk that it explains the itchiness (and no I don’t have lice, lol)
Briana B.
Plainfield
This product does wonders! It makes my hair feel healthy! It is by fair the best shampoo/ conditioner I’ve ever had. It doesn’t really help for a dry or oily scalp but like I said for dead hair this will always be what I recommend to people. I love it
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
This shampoo and conditioner duo is amazing! It leaves your hair so soft and it's not drying. It feels like it cleans my hair and fights grease while replenishing the moisture. I would totally purchase again, it's just pretty expensive.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I've been needing more of a moisture adding shampoo and conditioner. What product should I try if this is my current shampoo/conditioner?
Trish H.
Biglerville, PA
How is the smell of this shampoo? And how does it leave your hair afterward?
Irie C.
Creswell , OR
I've been looking for a new shampoo for dry hair. I heard that this one is a good one. Does it help with dry scalp and damaged hair as well?
Jessica H.
Adams
What’s the difference between this and the ultra hydra source?
Ashley B.
I read that matrix changed their formula for this product, is it still as good as it was? I have a ton of fine wavy hair and purchased this on a whim.