BY BIOLAGE #52 in Shampoo

Instantly renews moisture for healthy looking hair

Dry hair often causes frizz, split ends and lack of shine. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage HYDRASOURCE Shampoo helps optimize moisture balance for healthy looking hair. Give her up to 15X more moisturized hair after just one application*.

*When using the system of HYDRASOURCE shampoo, conditioner and leave-in tonic vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

Quench dry, thirsty hair with state-of-the-art formulas inspired by nature that mimic the moisture-retaining properties of the Aloe Plant. Hair’s hydration levels are optimized through the absorption and retention of moisture.

Melissa M.
Poland, NY
I received a sample of this shampoo and conditioner from a free sample by mail website. I must say I am impressed with the results. My hair is very thick and very curly. It can get very dry and hard to brush through. The shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling so soft and I was able to comb through my mane very easily with a comb! The only downfall is that this brand is a tad bit more expensive than what I would normally like to spend on hair products; however, I really enjoyed the end results so I would probably purchase these in the future! 😊
Sharon W.
Cerritos
I was a little disappointed in this shampoo after all the great reviews I had read online. It really doesn't feel that much better than any other drugstore shampoo that I use. Yes, it smells good and it lathers on well...but that's about it. My hair still looked dry after about a month of using it and the results weren't amazing. Probably will not repurchase because I didn't think it was worth the price.
Tiffany S.
I use it with the ultra hydra source conditioner and after my hair dries, it is soft. I always like to try different shampoos by biolage so even though I'd buy this specific one again, I'll be trying other types by them. The price isn't horrible either. And, there's all sorts of different types for all types of hair. Definitely worth trying if you haven't already.
Jules G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Biolage products and I have been using them for years. They definitely have a pleasant scent and lather well. I feel as if the Hydrasource definitely dries out my hair and I only wash my hair about once or twice a week. I am fairly satisfied with this product though because it keeps my hair clean, smells nice and feels nice!
Whitney T.
Belmont, MA
This is by far my favorite shampoo I have ever tried. I was struggling for the longest time to find a shampoo that would 1. keep my hair clean for more than one day and 2. that added some moisture to my hair! This one fits the bill! I only have to wash my hair about 3 times a week because it keeps it squeaky clean! And I have also found that the terrible winter static issue has been resolved because my hair feels moisturized. Also not a bad price for a slightly more high end shampoo than what is offered at the drugstore. Smells great too which is always an added bonus! Love it and would purchase and recommend.
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
When my hair was in really bad shape from excessive coloring, I resorted to the matrix biolage hydrasource line. It ended up working very well for my hair. I was a bigger fan of the conditioner than of the shampoo but overall I would recommend trying this if your hair is too dry for typical shampoo
Yesenia B.
Love this. My stylist recommend it and the conditioner and I feel like it does a really good job with my colored hair. It doesn’t seem to speed up the process of losing that new colored look. Pretty pricey but worth checking out. They sell it at TJ Max but I usually get mine at Ulta for the points.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I like to buy my shampoo and conditioner when they go on sale. I just recently got this from Ulta when they had a sale. I got 2/30$. Great price! This is one of my all time favorite shampoos that I always go back to! The smell is so great, it sticks with you all day long! I hate when your hair smells like hair after washing it! I have Ulta thin, and fine hair and this shampoo doesnt weigh it down. Neither does the conditioner. I usually switch up between this and redkin all soft. Alot of shampoos make my head really itchy, and I find that this one doesn't as much. I wash daily. Definitely recommend!!!
Ana M.
Bloomington
This made my hair feel great! It really hydrated my dry strands and it smells good too which is always a plus! My hair was so shiny when I used this, I would definitely recommend to others. I personally like other shampoos better but if you’re just looking for hydration this is a great option.
Sarah M.
Simi Valley
I have been using this shampoo for years and I love it! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling silky and soft! My one and only complaint is that it does weigh down my hair a little bit. So I tend to rotate with another shampoo so that my hair doesn't get used to just one product!
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I've been needing more of a moisture adding shampoo and conditioner. What product should I try if this is my current shampoo/conditioner?
Irie C.
Creswell, OR
I've been looking for a new shampoo for dry hair. I heard that this one is a good one. Does it help with dry scalp and damaged hair as well?
Ashley B.
I read that matrix changed their formula for this product, is it still as good as it was? I have a ton of fine wavy hair and purchased this on a whim.
Trish H.
Biglerville, PA
How is the smell of this shampoo? And how does it leave your hair afterward?
Valerie S.